• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Customer Service

Cologgi

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
Oklahoma
I just wanted to Say thanks to the guys at LMT. I had an overpressure issue or bad piece of brass with my 308 MWS. I bought the gun used and only fired a few shots before I had my issue. What they told me when I sent it to them was that there was a piece of brass that came appart and got caught in the cam.

They were very helpful and called me to keep me in the loop on what was happening. Within two weeks I recieved back my upper and bolt and it was ready to go to the range. I have not had a better customer service experience than with LMT.

If you are thinking of an AR in any caliber I would go with the LMT for sure!

Re: LMT Customer Service

+1 From me as well.

I had an issue with my mws a couple of weeks ago and lmt fixed it quickly. I believe turn around time for me was about 2 weeks as well.

Wish I could say the same, but still glad things worked out for you fellas.

Had a great experience as well. Much better than a few others I have dealt with.