• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT DMR308 Stock

gimpy

One-Legged Grunt
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2011
Illinois
Do any Hide vendors sell these? Also any feedback on the stock? I saw the old posts when they first came out, but want to hear if anyone has actually used one this year. I don't want to purchase directly from LMT because then I pay tax. I found it at StrongSide Tactical for 279 shipped. Seems like a good deal, but I've never dealt with them before.

I'd also like to hear feedback to anyone who has this stock. I took a long range course with my lmt and while the gun performed great it was tough to get a good cheek weld on the original stock. I ended up building mine up with black felt, a silicon pad from Walmart and gorilla tape.

$300 is kind of a hard pill to swallow for a new stock but if it gets good reviews ( which are hard to find right now) I'm willing to get off my wallet.