• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Enhanced Bolt Carrier

Greymount

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2021
Northern Ohio
I recently purchased a LMT New Zealand reference rifle and would like to purchase a enhanced bolt carrier group when they ever become available. What enhanced carrier group should I get, the enhanced semi-auto group or the full auto group? I see both of them advertised.

truthfully there's not a gain you'll make with the enhanced carrier on that rifle.

the bolt tho, worth it.

do the newer kiwi rifles have the axle trigger where you can put it on safe even when the hammers down?

What you REALLY need is the enhanced firing pin! Only $50 if you can find a rare contract overrun. It’ll make a huge difference.

Reactions: SS108
What you REALLY need is the enhanced firing pin! Only $50 if you can find a rare contract overrun. It’ll make a huge difference.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not...

I've been looking into a "better than" mil-spec bolt/carrier option but have not found one (other than KAC) that seems to garner a consensus as an actual solution to an actual problem... I've been reading that the LMT carrier is for carbine gas systems and that the bolt is an improvement overall, but that the QC on the bolt is not worth the price tag.

Reactions: SS108
The QC on anything LMT is not worth the price of admission at present. Notable that the bolt has had peening and extraction issues going back years.

Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
I don't know, my 3 work great but I haven't bought them in the past year where there seems to be some qc issues like just about everyone else. crazy times

Reactions: Cgonz1982
i've read on arfcom and reddit that barrels dont sit straight in mrp rails, lowers with out of spec stuff as of late

can't say that extends to bolts

but yeah the cam track on the enhanced is changed to delayed extraction, and i don't know exactly what they do but there's some gas vents added as well. basically all added to get short barrel full auto guns to last longer. this is per the big guy that does the youtube videos.

the aermat construction, and rounded lugs make a lot of sense and the 250$ they used to be was a no brainer.cant say the lobster tail extractor is a huge upgrade over sprinco parts.

i've read on arfcom and reddit that barrels dont sit straight in mrp rails, lowers with out of spec stuff as of late

can't say that extends to bolts

but yeah the cam track on the enhanced is changed to delayed extraction, and i don't know exactly what they do but there's some gas vents added as well. basically all added to get short barrel full auto guns to last longer. this is per the big guy that does the youtube videos.

the aermat construction, and rounded lugs make a lot of sense and the 250$ they used to be was a no brainer.cant say the lobster tail extractor is a huge upgrade over sprinco parts.
give it another year and prices will be back to normal and then you buy

Reactions: Evolution 9
I recently purchased a LMT New Zealand reference rifle and would like to purchase a enhanced bolt carrier group when they ever become available. What enhanced carrier group should I get, the enhanced semi-auto group or the full auto group? I see both of them advertised.
Titan defense has them in stock

I presume you'll be shooting semi-auto so you can't go wrong with either one. The enhanced bolt carrier made by LMT is one of the best most highly tested carriers on the market. It is durable, and the bullnose design, improved extractor, unique locking lugs, etc. provide for a powerful, reliable component, just like about everything else Karl Lewis makes.

Karl needs to stop running zoomers on heat treat and machining.

1695510572531.png

1695510590748.png

1695510619918.png

I presume you'll be shooting semi-auto so you can't go wrong with either one. The enhanced bolt carrier made by LMT is one of the best most highly tested carriers on the market. It is durable, and the bullnose design, improved extractor, unique locking lugs, etc. provide for a powerful, reliable component, just like about everything else Karl Lewis makes.
yup

nah, my seekins sucked and young bcg has zero on lmt's ebcg but nice attempt

LMT’s quality has gone to shit but you still keep sucking their dick. Look at the pic right above your post and tell me they’re pumping out quality. You can’t.

Tom Beckstrand called the LMT his favorite bolt carrier in the industry. Here's why;

He’s a bought and paid for gun rag fag. You can’t reasonably believe their feedback to be even remotely unbiased.

LMT’s quality has gone to shit but you still keep sucking their dick. Look at the pic right above your post and tell me they’re pumping out quality. You can’t.

He’s a bought and paid for gun rag fag. You can’t reasonably believe their feedback to be even remotely unbiased.
you just outed yourself so now we have to ask, spit or swallow?