• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT enhanced carrier 146.30 in stock

They had more in stock tonight

Solution looking for a problem.

I was talking with one of the LMT engineers who has laughing at all the idiots shelling out $500+ for this gimmick. The carrier is almost exactly the same as any OEM, the "magic" is in the bolt. Even then its not close to worth what they sell for.

I was talking with one of the LMT engineers who has laughing at all the idiots shelling out $500+ for this gimmick. The carrier is almost exactly the same as any OEM, the "magic" is in the bolt. Even then its not close to worth what they sell fo
karl lewis Gave me a handjob

The LMT® enhanced carrier offers the following: Altered cam path for longer dwell time and more robust extraction. Modified gas hole improves gas flow across the bolt's tail. Additional gas ports on right side and modified orientation to improve gas flowing through the ejection port, and not into your face.

Last edited:

I was talking with one of the LMT engineers who has laughing at all the idiots shelling out $500+ for this gimmick. The carrier is almost exactly the same as any OEM, the "magic" is in the bolt. Even then its not close to worth what they sell for.
agree solution looking for a problem

seriously doubt your claim however, you were talking to an LMT engineer laughing at people paying 500 for them. I know quite a few of the LMT guys, would be curious who if you want to pm me

Nothing LMT sells is worth close to what they sell for. Their markup from wholesale is about excess 50%.

wrong on the markup, definitely not even close to 50%
Shut up.🙄 When retail MSRP on the MARS lowers was $330 the PA Wholesale price was $220. Uppers for low $600 on a retail price of $939. Learn your math, stuff a sock in your big mouth, and go away.

At today's prices, I'm not buying LMT. And this is coming from someone who has a 6.5CM/308 mws and 2 mars rifles.

Juice isn't worth the squeeze.

But I bet in 12-18 months, LMT prices are a bit more reasonable.

There was a stretch where stuff was selling well over MSRP, and it seems like certain products (shovelnose, CQB and MLC uppers) are readily available at below MSRP prices.