• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LMT FULL AUTO BCG

KACasauers

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2022
Idaho
Unfired LMT FULL AUTO BCG. Less than a month old $150 shipped/insured

Screenshot 2024-01-05 180857.png

Last edited:
opp did this sell?

This guy has a long history of posting items for sale and then ignoring full price offers and “I’ll take it”s.

It’s a shame because if he’s legit he has pretty good stuff at pretty good prices most of the time. There are a couple reasons this can happen so I’m not trying to be too judgmental.

Hope it works out and you can buy it!

This guy has a long history of posting items for sale and then ignoring full price offers and “I’ll take it”s.

It’s a shame because if he’s legit he has pretty good stuff at pretty good prices most of the time. There are a couple reasons this can happen so I’m not trying to be too judgmental.

Hope it works out and you can buy it!
Yeah he prob just forgot to update the listing; sometimes I forget and rush back and fix it when I realize.

Lol Nah he's got nearly 100% feedback
Me too. Peeps get hacked. Also I don’t need it so just a fleeting moment but that was my initial thought. Glad people are still passing along good deals.🍻

Reactions: Bilb0