• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms LMT MARS 308

clubmanager

Private
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
Bought this a few weeks ago and have since found another that better suits my needs. This one for sale is a MARS (so it's ambi) with the factory LMT PRS stock, 20" SS Barrel, larger trigger guard and dual extractor; pic quad rail handguard. I have pictures available but the sale is for the rifle only. I have not shot it but PO stated less than 300 through it and condition supports this; it is a beautiful rifle and if push comes to shove, I'll just keep it along with the other as it's setup differently anyway.

If it sells in the next 48 hours at full price, I'll include a FREE 16" Barrel in 338 Federal. It's brand new and I bought it on a whim; don't need it now.

I had a similar rifle hitting 8" plates from 300y standing with a trigger stick on a cold, windy day with little effort on my part; I'm not a great shooter either. These rifles are, IMO, the best AR10's out there with exception of KAC of course!

Price is $3300 shipped and is FIRM. Discrete Paypal preferred as is Money Order; my feedback on ARFCOM will support my reputation as a seller. I'm in Northwest Arkansas should someone wish to view it; cell number is 479-256-4439 if you want picst aht way or by email at [email protected]

Using PM here will likely result in delay; I don't check it often but with this for sale, I'll get back in here with greater frequency.

First commitment to buy gets it. Saying you'll take it pending or some such thing does NOT mean you are first in line. The first real commitment or payment gets it. Please ensure your FFL will accept from an individual; I will send copy of my CCW along with the lower. I can ship the upper directly to you or the FFL; whichever you like.

EDIT: Has AMBI charging handle (pretty positive it's factory) and I've a bunch of black index clips I removed but people seem to like on these rifles.

Attachments

• LMT MARS.jpg
    LMT MARS.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited: