• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT MARS-H 13.5 - 150 GR BALLISTICS - INPUT WANTED

father_solo_tac_fit11

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2024
East Coast
Hey everyone, new here.

I have an LMT MARS-H 7.62 13.5 using cheap AAC (PSA) 150 ammo. Chrono has it at 2500 fps roughly. I'm thinking of this as a battle rifle, but something that can also reach out to 1000m (for fun). Any thoughts on ammo recommendations outside of the cheap AAC 150 gr. I have some 168 matches that work exceptionally out at a distance, but I was curious about ideas or suggestions from the group.

Ideally, the energy at distance is >550lbs 600m+

(The glass on the scope is a Nightforce NX8 DMR reticle 1-8) DPP red dot piggyback

Hey everyone, new here.

I have an LMT MARS-H 7.62 13.5 using cheap AAC (PSA) 150 ammo. Chrono has it at 2500 fps roughly. I'm thinking of this as a battle rifle, but something that can also reach out to 1000m (for fun). Any thoughts on ammo recommendations outside of the cheap AAC 150 gr. I have some 168 matches that work exceptionally out at a distance, but I was curious about ideas or suggestions from the group.

Ideally, the energy at distance is >550lbs 600m+

(The glass on the scope is a Nightforce NX8 DMR reticle 1-8) DPP red dot piggyback
I'm not sure that the 168gr family would do you justice past 900y, probably less with a 13.5" tube.

Keith