• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LMT MARS MRP 10.5” Pistol with Razor 1-6 and a bunch of extras.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Looking to sell my LMT MARS pistol. Prefer to sell as a package deal but will part if the price is right.

The lower is a MARS-LS stripped lower I ordered not long after they came out (before they started offering pistol lowers) and built out using all LMT parts except for the trigger group, buffer assembly, grip, and brace. The lower has about 500 rounds on it as does the upper. The optic, mount, and sites have not been fired since install.

Specs are as follows:

- LMT MARS lower with full LMT parts including ambi safety, enhanced buffer tube and QD butt plate
    - Geissele SD-E trigger
    - Geissele H2 buffer and spring assembly
    - LMT MRP CQB upper receiver with 10.5” CL barrel
    - LMT E-BCG with enhanced carrier and bolt
    - Geissele DDC CH
    - Geissele SOCOM vortex mount DDC
    - Geissele DDC BUIS
    - Vortex Razor HD-E 1-6 VM2 MRAD (have box and paperwork
    - KAC panels and BCM hand stop
    - SB Tactical brace
    - Q cherry bomb
    - LMT torque wrench, extra bolts, gas rings, lobster tail extractor, extractor springs, and many more spare parts.

If you add up the parts it’s well over $5K and many like the MARS and E-BCG are unobtanium unless you want to pay insane prices. Asking $5K shipped for the package and would prefer to sell that way. NO TRADES.

If you are seriously interested in a certain part or parts and would like to make a reasonable offer I will entertain it. If you’re looking for shit on the cheap then don’t waste your time because I’m not selling cheap junk.

Payment via certified checks, cashiers checks, USPS MO, etc. No PayPal or electronic transfer for the package but may accept them under certain conditions for parts if I part out. Cash FTF in the Tampa area possible too.

Last edited:
    Reactions: amitune