• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT MRP CQB uppers

RTA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
S. Georgia
Hey guys/gals, looking for a LMT mrp cqb barreled upper. Any info on where I could find one would be appreciated. Tried lots of places on the web,but none in stock. Thought some of you might have friends and contacts that have or can get one of these uppers. Is there a comm. distributor that is a member of the hide that has this item,or can get this item? thanks in advance any help

Re: LMT MRP CQB uppers

I called them and they told me the wait is about 15-18 months. I want to get one also but those wait times are crazy.

I've been on their wait list for a three months now. The approx time is Sept. Sucks but it looks like its getting worse.

I saw the one on the hide,at the time was not educated on how hard it is to get. Sense speaking with Mary at Lewis Machine today,I am aware of how bad the wait can be. To all the guys responding to this goose chase, many thanks.

Thanks to dmg308 help, I'm good to go. It is awesome to be part of a large fellowship. Even though I am a recent member to the Hide,I've been a window viewer for years. Learned tons of good shooting info from lots of you guys/gals over time on your site. It takes everybody to keep this country free and remember all the persons that have bled and died for this country. We as the USA owe it to all of you out there doing your part and having lost friends,love ones and much,much more. We aslo should not take lightly of these sacrifices just because it is not us it is happening to. We as a country should stop and remember that it is not about I as much as it is about Us as a country. Thanks All

Watch out for dmg308!!! He will make you broke!
cry.gif