• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT MRP Upper availability

Scottso

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
May 23, 2006
Long Island, NY
Been looking for one, and wait time keeps growing, any Hide dealers have one around? CQB preferrably, 16-18" barrel, but definately open to others. Thanks in advance!!

Re: LMT MRP Upper availability

Post pics when you find one. I have got to get some 1911's sold so I can scratch this MRP itch. Its getting unbearable.

Scottso,

My friend just found one new. He called LMT & they told him they were backlogged until September. Do you want the gas upper or Piston upper?

Prefer the Direct Inpingement(Gas tube) set up, and really prefer the CQB as opposed to the Rifle Upper. Thanks again all!
Inflationbroker.com is way out of line!!!

Spoke to LMT just a minute ago, October 2010 is expected due date for new orders, not Sept as someone posted above, gaaaaaah!!!

Found one, actually a complete rifle, so look for lower and stock up for sale soon!!