• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LMT MWS 15.5” Proof 22”

Mike173

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2014
LMT MWS build

MARS-H factory reciever
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Ergo grip off an AXSR
MAGPUL PRS stock
Factory CH
Factory BCG
15.5” upper
Proof 22” +2, CF 6.5CM barrel by D. Wilson
Seekins adjustable gas block
Area 419 MLOK ACRA rail
Surefire 7.62 MB

Leupold MK5 5-25 T3(non-ill) and SPUHR mount not included, but willing to sell.

looking at $4000 or best offer.

Rifle has 40 rounds of factory Federal GMM 140gr Sierra, through the barrel.

I will not part out the barrel. I will sell the upper, barrel (gas block and brake) and CH separate if interested.

Not interested in any trades other and an FDE AT-X

Thanks
69B0BBA6-877E-43B2-AD11-F89DAB3168C8.jpeg
48FA5D7B-F480-48F7-9115-A3ACBD448C2C.jpeg

Last edited:
What does the rifle weigh without scope / mount?

I have not figured a price for the upper. It was suggested to me that I look at a max of $2k for the upper before the barrel and bolt. There is one on GB right now for $840 with 6 bids and 6 days remaining. The total of the barrel after conversion was $1100. I am open to reasonable offers. I’m not trying to be ridiculous nor sentimental.

Thanks

I have not figured a price for the upper. It was suggested to me that I look at a max of $2k for the upper before the barrel and bolt. There is one on GB right now for $840 with 6 bids and 6 days remaining. The total of the barrel after conversion was $1100. I am open to reasonable offers. I’m not trying to be ridiculous nor sentimental.

Thanks
The finalized 15.3” versions of the upper are shipping now just to inform your assessment of value.

The finalized 15.3” versions of the upper are shipping now just to inform your assessment of value.
I have not been following the LMT market. It’s news to me, thus not having the “value” of the upper for todays market.

Adjusted price. Trying to move this and will accept a reasonable offer.

Thank you