• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD LMT MWS 18" SS .308 upgraded

AXMCdriver

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Orange County, CA
    I've decided to put my MWS up for sale and stick with my SCAR 20 for the time being. This one is immaculate and highly upgraded --- hardly any marks on it anywhere (a couple nicks right around the sharp edge of the ejection port, but that's about all I can find).
    It is equipped with the 18" 308 SS 1:11 twist barrel - 220 rounds on it
    Healthy list of upgrades including LMT chromed BCG, JP Silent Capture Buffer System, Magpul PRS stock, Magpul MIAD grip, KAC trigger guard, SilencerCo ASR muzzle brake, and Radian Raptor Ambi charging handle --- also includes original buffer spring. 10/20 magazine, CA compliant backfin MIAD backstrap, and GG&G bipod pictured are not included with the sale.

$3580 shipped to your FFL **SOLD**

Attachments

• LMT MWS 1.jpg
      LMT MWS 1.jpg
      1,009.5 KB · Views: 256
    • LMT MWS 2.jpg
      LMT MWS 2.jpg
      739.1 KB · Views: 126
    • LMT MWS 3.jpg
      LMT MWS 3.jpg
      725.1 KB · Views: 101
    • LMT MWS 4.jpg
      LMT MWS 4.jpg
      446.9 KB · Views: 96
    • LMT MWS 5.jpg
      LMT MWS 5.jpg
      474.6 KB · Views: 107
    • LMT MWS 6.jpg
      LMT MWS 6.jpg
      985.6 KB · Views: 113
    • LMT MWS 7.jpg
      LMT MWS 7.jpg
      531.7 KB · Views: 107
    • LMT MWS 8.jpg
      LMT MWS 8.jpg
      729 KB · Views: 81
    • LMT MWS 9.jpg
      LMT MWS 9.jpg
      560.5 KB · Views: 109
    Last edited:
    Reactions: mikey geester
    I've decided to put my MWS up for sale and stick with my SCAR 20 for the time being. This one is immaculate and highly upgraded --- hardly any marks on it anywhere (a couple nicks right around the sharp edge of the ejection port, but that's about all I can find).
    It is equipped with the 18" 308 SS 1:11 twist barrel - 220 rounds on it
    Healthy list of upgrades including LMT chromed BCG, JP Silent Capture Buffer System, Magpul PRS stock, Magpul MIAD grip, KAC trigger guard, SilencerCo ASR muzzle brake, and Radian Raptor Ambi charging handle --- also includes original buffer spring. 10/20 magazine, CA compliant backfin MIAD backstrap, and GG&G bipod pictured are not included with the sale.

$3580 shipped to your FFL
    Do you still have your lmt. Jim