• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms LMT MWS 308

Kells81

Slacker
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 15, 2006
    Granbury TX
    Looking to sell an excellent condition MWS. It has a 20" barrel thats been chopped to 16" and has the heavy buffer but includes factory buffer. It is unfired in this configuration. It comes with the torque device, 16" stainless barrel (no brake but will have thread protector) and 2 magazines. Looking for $1800 shipped PP F&F.
    Scope, mount, bipod not included.

Barrel is stainless steel, trigger is two stage, and the sights are factory LMT folding.

IMG_9751_JPG-1251756.jpg

IMG_9092_JPG-1251755.jpg

Reactions: Jared91
    I sent you partial payment to make sure I typed the right email in for PP F&F. Once you confirm it, I will send you the rest.

Thank you again for your patience. I sent final payment last night, not sure if you got my message. Since I only have one account attached, it's going to take a few days. i also notified my FFL to send you the information via email address you provided.