• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LMT MWS 6.5CM SOCOM Complete Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeightOverBore

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2020
Selling the total package for someone looking for a plug and play (minus scope) LMT MWS setup.
- The 20" 6.5CM barrel is BRAND NEW and will come with the original plastic case. The upper receiver is also brand new and has never seen a round.
- The MARS-H lower and BCG have seen exactly 40 rounds and are in like-new condition. BCG comes with a POF roller cam pin and the original LMT cam pin.
- The extended rail upper is only 1 of 2 floating around civilian hands to my knowledge with the slightly shortened rail which allows full compatibility with 16" barrels.
- All accessories are new and almost all have their original packaging (see photos)
- Upper, lower, and all parts have been personally inspected to be BLEM FREE. Anyone aware of LMT's recent QC will appreciate this... Lower / Upper fitment is solid.

Pictures and parts list below. All parts are brand new / unfired unless noted (the lower receiver and BCG).
Asking $6,400 and happy to provide links to feedback on Tacswap, Arfcom and Reddit. Price INCLUDES shipping.

- LMT 20" 6.5CM barrel
- LMT Extended Rail SOCOM upper receiver (one of the latest ones to allow 16" barrel compatability)
- LMT MARS-H lower (40 rounds, like new), only non-factory parts are the stock and pistol grip
- Nightforce 34mm Ultramount FDE
- Nightforce Multi-Mount Cap FDE
- Atlas CAL Gen 2 Bipod
- KAC Picatinny Rail Section 5-Slot
- Geissele Super Charging Handle 7.62
- Pelican IM3220 Case
- Savior Padded Rifle Bag

Last edited:
Selling the total package for someone looking for a plug and play (minus scope) LMT MWS setup.
- The 20" 6.5CM barrel is BRAND NEW and will come with the original plastic case. The upper receiver is also brand new and has never seen a round.
- The MARS-H lower and BCG have seen exactly 40 rounds and are in like-new condition. BCG comes with a POF roller cam pin and the original LMT cam pin.
- The extended rail upper is only 1 of 2 floating around civilian hands to my knowledge with the slightly shortened rail which allows full compatibility with 16" barrels.
- All accessories are new and almost all have their original packaging (see photos)
- Upper, lower, and all parts have been personally inspected to be BLEM FREE. Anyone aware of LMT's recent QC will appreciate this... Lower / Upper fitment is solid.

Pictures and parts list below. All parts are brand new / unfired unless noted (the lower receiver and BCG).
Asking $6,400 and happy to provide links to feedback on Tacswap, Arfcom and Reddit. Price INCLUDES shipping.

- LMT 20" 6.5CM barrel
- LMT Extended Rail SOCOM upper receiver (one of the latest ones to allow 16" barrel compatability)
- LMT MARS-H lower (40 rounds, like new), only non-factory parts are the stock and pistol grip
- Nightforce 34mm Ultramount FDE
- Nightforce Multi-Mount Cap FDE
- Atlas CAL Gen 2 Bipod
- KAC Picatinny Rail Section 5-Slot
- Geissele Super Charging Handle 7.62
- Pelican IM3220 Case
- Savior Padded Rifle Bag

Hightowerbore, trying to reach you for 2days regarding the insurance payout you received for the NGAL that was lost in the mail.
Get back to me ASAP

Hightowerbore, trying to reach you for 2days regarding the insurance payout you received for the NGAL that was lost in the mail.
Get back to me ASAP
Mods, can you tell this child to stop crapping on all my shit (including my personal cell lol). He and I are waiting on an insurance claim payout and he seems to have the emotional control of a carrot. I've sold multiple items recently with zero issue, besides yours which was lost by the courier...

Mods, can you tell this child to stop crapping on all my shit (including my personal cell lol). He and I are waiting on an insurance claim payout and he seems to have the emotional control of a carrot. I've sold multiple items recently with zero issue, besides yours which was lost by the courier...
Per pirate ship, payout was sent over a week ago. Ive confirmed w/ pirate ship that payout was indeed sent to your PayPal address on 12/7.
Had to take this whole ordeal here due to no comm via phone or text

Per pirate ship, payout was sent over a week ago. It's been confirmed with pirate ship indeed sent the payout to your PayPal address a week ago. Had to take this whole ordeal here due to no comm via phone or text
I have a full-time job where I work over 100 hours a week, and a family. You are not my top priority. You've also threatened to report me to the FBI when you woke up in a panic at 3am a couple weeks ago because you were nervous. I told you when the funds are available to transfer, you'll get them. Not sure I can be more clear.

I have a full-time job where I work over 100 hours a week, and a family. You are not my top priority. You've also threatened to report me to the FBI when you woke up in a panic at 3am a couple weeks ago because you were nervous. I told you when the funds are available to transfer, you'll get them. Not sure I can be more clear.

Just to clarify, you've received the payout of $5000 from Pirate ship on 12/7 correct? Is there a hold up on the funds? The funds should be available immediately to transfer unless you've spent it.
I understand your situation, but Ive got $5500 tied up for 2months. I'd like to know if you've received the payout from pirate ship or not.

No man, no refund. Heightoverbore aka Chance W****** ceased comm last Thursday(12/15) when posted the initial comment in this for sale ad.

Mods, folks, recommendation on my best course of action moving forward?
Currently gathering transaction details, comms, insurance correspondence, Chance W*****'s contact info and address.
Will make everything viewable to the public

Last edited:
No man, no refund. Heightoverbore aka Chance W******* ceased comm last Thursday(12/15) when posted the initial comment in this for sale ad.

Mods, folks, recommendation on my best course of action moving forward?
Currently gathering transaction details, comms, insurance correspondence, Chance W******'s contact info and address.
Will make everything viewable to the public

DO NOT post that information here. This site is not for that purpose. The deal is between you and him and you need to take off site actions from this point on.

The PX rules. Read #7 closely.

Post Exchange Requirements

1. All sales must comply with all State & Federal Laws regarding the item listed. It is the responsibility of the member listing their items to ensure they fully understand the laws in regards to the sale of their items. Each listing must fully lay out the applicable laws in writing when necessary to purchase restrictive items such as Class III items.
  2. You must be a Supporting or Commercial member to post. You are purchasing the ability to post and we are not responsible for monitoring your transactions. We do not participate in transaction negotiation or vet potential for buyers or sellers.
  3. If an item is posted for sale outside the Post Exchange, the post will immediately be removed and the user will be banned for 30 days with no notice, as the forum rules are considered the initial warning.
  4. Padding your post count will result in a temporary banning of 1 week. If you post more than 20 posts in a single day you will be considered to be padding your post regardless of the content.
  5. You must post a price in your ad to sell on this site. Any ads posted without prices will be removed.
  6. Members are allowed to decline a transaction without penalty. No reason is required for refusal of payment. If the parties involved cannot agree on the terms of purchase, or the sale seems suspicious, there is no requirement to complete the transaction.
  7. Users of the Post Exchange do so at their own risk. Any disputes or fraudulent transactions will result in one or both members being removed. Sniper's Hide cooperates with any and all requests from Law Enforcement without hesitation.
  8. Before you take part in a purchase or sale, be sure to check the feedback section of the buyers/sellers profile to see their reliability. If a user does not have extensive feedback, proceed at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.