• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT MWS featured in Combat Arms / ITTS training

Re: LMT MWS featured in Combat Arms / ITTS training

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonusvi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Combat Arms

I like the Dueck offset irons. Possibly superior BUIS regardless if using a red dot or scope. </div></div>

Those offset irons do look nice. Thanks for the link.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NEAT.</span>

Cool. Thanks for the link.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonusvi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Combat Arms

I like the Dueck offset irons. Possibly superior BUIS regardless if using a red dot or scope. </div></div>

When I saw the sights I new they were going to find a home on my rifle. I like the concept better than an offset red dot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Re25</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonusvi</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Combat Arms

When I saw the sights I new they were going to find a home on my rifle. I like the concept better than an offset red dot. </div></div>

I'm still debating it but think I agree. Should be lighter than an offset T-1 (particularly with top side BUIS gone) and more robust than a smaller battery sucking red dot. You will be doing your primary shooting up top anyway whether red dot or scope. These will be good to go at any time. You could reverse the role and set them for distance if running a T-1 on top.

The set up in the article looks clean and efficient.

All I really got from that was xxx was super awesome, and their classes were super awesome.
I didn't see anything special, other than a couple dudes with different ideas for different scenarios. Certainly not much about the LMT, unfortunately.

Looks like they just copied the idea from KAC's new M110 carbine.