• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories LMT MWS MRP-H 15.5” MLOk upper w/ 20” 7.62 barrel

Sgp12345

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2021
CA
15.5” MLOK upper for MWS platform. Also have a 20” 7.62 barrel that can go with it.

On the fence about selling, but would be more interested in trading for a quad rail MWS upper plus cash. I have a lot of $$ into this setup. The barrel doesn’t have to go with it.

Upper is excellent shape, minor rash from crowded safe. Barrel has less than 150 on it.

Posting from work. Will post photos this evening when I get home.

Aside from MWS quad rail, I may be interested in a shorter length rail (already have the LM8), or a MWS/KAC BCG.

Or trade for SR-25 complete upper cash cash from me.

I have a quad rail upper and Im interested in the 15.5 MLOK. with Apologies I cant figure how to DM you, your account is restricted.

How much are you asking for the stripped upper? I just bought a LM8 but would prefer the 15.5 MLOK

Good Afternoon everyone, Sorry about the delay in Comms here. I posted the ad this morning and got bombarded with messages while I was at work where I can’t have my phone. With that being said, I think I’m gonna pull this until I’m a little less wishy washy here.✌️