• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Lmt mws slick 16" 308 fully loaded

GammaJag

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2020
Richmond va
Unfortunately I'm in a position where I need funds for a new place and some medical bills. Otherwise this would never leave the nest. This has been my absolute pride and joy and I already regret doing this. I've had absolutely no issues running it out to 800y which is the farthest I've had the opportunity to run it.

While I've maintained it perfectly I've also ran it fairly hard and I've never had the slightest hiccup.

It WILL come with the original parts and the following are the upgrades I've added.

I'd like to note that with the current upgrades you'll have no issues watching your shots land through the "Christmas tree" reticle in a proper prone position. My goal setting this up was to have the ability to place follow up shots without a spotter and this does the job. It's had under 1k of m118lr through the barrel and I have somewhere between 50-100rds that will be included. There are also a few additional accessories like lmt rail grips and such that I've added that will also be included.

I'm asking 5k$ obro. no trades please. Msrp on everything adds up to $5,675 before taxes.

I'll add pictures in the next day or two but in the mean time please leave me a message with your phone number for pictures or questions.

Currently in Richmond, Central Virginia and willing to drive within a few hours to accommodate buyer or ship from ffl to ffl.

-LMT LM8MWS (complete factory build) (mws not Mars lower) slick receiver 16" 308

-Burris XTR III 3.3-18x50 FFP SCR 2 MIL

-American Rifle Company M10 QD-L

-Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G)

-Magpul ubr2

-JP Enterprise GEN 2 AR-10 Silent Captured Spring Builder with Alternative Spring Pack

-Magpul K2+ grip

-Radian Raptor Ambidextrous AR-10/SR-25 Charging Handle - NP3

-Seekins precision SP SAFETY SELECTOR

- VG6 Precision EPSILON 7.62 Muzzle Brake

-Ferro concepts slingshot mcb

-Magpul ar10 pmags
-3× 20
-2x 25
-1x 10

Last edited: