• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LMT Now to thread all caliber barrels

buckskin52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2009
western PA
Just got a call back from LMT after complaining about a 260 barrel not being threaded as I was assured it was going to be. They gave me a RGA number and told me to send it back and that it would be threaded and a flash suppressor installed. They also said that all the existing barrels in stock were going to be threaded before being sent out. Good on them and since they have decided to remedy the problem and quickly a MRP may be in my future. Thanks LMT

Re: LMT Now to thread all caliber barrels

I think that is a good move on lmt's part. Judging by the majority of ar shooter I encounter, a muzzle device is a part of the rifle many don't want to do with out. I know the addition of a flash suppressor greatly increases my desire to own a .260 barrel.

I think it only makes sense to include at least and a2 flash suppressor, and I would love to see an option for other models from the factory.

Re: LMT Now to thread all caliber barrels

Smart decision on their end. A happy customer is a returning customer, and one that will spread GOOD word of your products. This is just good business a the best way to stay ahead of the game. Good for them and us.. win/win.