• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LNIB Sinn U50 Professional #149 of 150 w/ TWO Bezels, unworn bracelet and more

Burdy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2013
    Up for sale is my Sinn U50-P or U50 Professional. There is only 150 of these units ever made, and this is the second to last...#149 of 150. This watch is made from fully tegimented German submarine steel. They are incredibly impervious to wear and corrosion. If you want to buy a watch that years later looks like it did on day 1, I don't think there is anything better. These watches were $3330 + Tax from Watchbuys if you were lucky enough to buy before they sold out in about 24 hrs. These will never be sold again.

The fully tegimented bracelet is un-sized and has never been worn. Still has the factory wrap around the clasp.
    The U50 Pro comes factory with the black tegimented bezel, but I also ordered a steel tegimented bezel. It changes up the look considerably and is easily swapped due to Sinn's design of a screw on bezel.
    The steel tegimented Bezel was $400 + Tax.

As you can tell from my macro photos, the watch is virtually perfect. Included is all inner/outer boxes, papers and warranty card.

Also included is a Sinn compact buckle non-tegimented (improved model) butterfly clasp. This can be used with Sinn fitted silicon straps (silicone strap not included).
    IF you can find one, you will pay about $200+ for these used.

The butterfly clasp and in the included used Gray Barton Canvas type strap are the only two items here that show signs of wear.

Asking $3950 Shipped in CONUS.