• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics LNIB ZCO 5-27x56 MIL WR, MPCT 2 & LNIB Spuhr SP-6001 & Bubble level

ALPHADOG

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2022
California
Hello, the following items are for sale.
1. ZCO 5-27x56 with MPCT 2 Reticle. The scope was on my .223, and was barely used. It has NO marks or scratches on the body or turrets. The glass is perfect with NO blemishes or scratches. This scope is basically brand new and functions perfectly. It comes with Teneraex Scope covers and all original paperwork and items in original box.

I’m asking $3500 shipped and insured to your address. I will accept Zelle, personal check or money order.

2. SPUHR Mount System SP-6001, 36mm, height 1.18. & SPUHR A-0119 Bubble Level . There are No scratches or blemishes on the mount or bubble level.
I’m asking $325 shipped to your address. I will accept personal check or money order.

If anyone would like to purchase both scope and mount, I will take $3700 for all of it.

Furthermore, it you would like to speak with or FaceTime me regarding the scope, that is perfectly fine. I have done that before with other sniper hide members. Also, please check my feedback stats if you need more references. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    582.9 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.4 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
I bought a NF BEAST from ALPHADOG earlier this year and it was exactly how it was described. Great coms packaged and shipped well, he even jumped on FaceTime real quick to show me the scope before I bought it. Good dude, deal in confidence.

Price drop: $3450 for scope Shipped and insured.
Price drop: $300 for Spuhr Mount with Spuhr Bubble shipped.

If you’re serious, make me an offer. Please, no trades.

Bump.

Asking $3450 for the scope shipped and insured to your front door, PLUS i‘ll add in a Brand New Scope Chaps cover. Attached pic.

Asking $300 for the Spuhr Mount and Spuhr Bubble.

Please, feel free to call me or FaceTime me if you have any questions. If you want to call of FaceTime, send me PM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.5 KB · Views: 31
“Price Drop“ Asking $3445 for the scope shipped and insured to your front door, PLUS i‘ll add in a Brand New Scope Chaps cover. Attached pic.

Please, feel free to call me or FaceTime me if you have any questions. If you want to call of FaceTime, send me PM.

”Price Drop“ Asking $3435 for the scope shipped and insured to your front door, PLUS i‘ll add in a Brand New Scope Chaps cover.
I will accept Zelle, personal check or money order.