• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LNL Power Case Prep Center Hornady

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
I just got the Midsouth Shooters catalog and this thing is on the front page. I'm eyeballing it and it looks to be a giant pain in the ass for $313.

Anyone have one that can do a review? Do you have to stop and screw each head in when switching tasks?

I plan on sticking with the systems I have but I was just wondering.

Re: LNL Power Case Prep Center Hornady

It looked like a neat system for someone that already doesnt have everything already. Messed with it some at the shot show.

Now, if Hornady had their act together.....a whslr that a dealer deals with has not seen reloading stuff since DEC! LOL oh well
perhaps that move has taken longer then expected!

I actually think it looks like a neat device, sort of like the RCBS Trim Mate placed vertically and with a case trimmer added on top. Whether it's worth $300 remains to be seen.

The RCBS device can be found for about $80 and trimmers have a wide price range. At $300, one is not very far in price from a Gireaud trimmer, even though it does not have primer pocket tools.