• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LO 411: Premier, Sightron, Trijicon, Bushnell etc

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Sorry I've been scarce but your orders have kept me hoppin'

Lets get up to speed.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bushnell</span> - According to Bushnell, we can expect the first Excursion FFP mildot spotters to arrive this month. We have a huge backorder list (as always, first come, first served) and we'll wade through that as the orders come in.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Premier Heritage</span> - with the current incoming shipment, we will wipe out nearly all our backorder list for the 3-15x50 Heritage. Which means your wait for a 3-15 in the month of June can be relatively nil if you order now. Both Gen 2 mildot and Gen II XR reticle scopes will be available to those in need this month.

The 5-25x56 backorder list for LO is pretty extensive, and I want to make it clear the first scopes we expect at the end of June. There is nothing that can be done about this and those that stick it out will be rewarded. I wish we could get everybody squared away right now but it isn't happening. Hang in there.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trijicon Accupoint TR-24 / Sightron SIII models </span>- I'm not trying to be cavalier her but there is somthing wrong with Japanese 30mm tube scopes. I've touted the SIII 6-24 and we've had them on backorder for 2 months and Sightron has assured me it'l be two months more. We did snag the remaining 3.5-10x44 mildot left, but now the long dry summer commences.

Same with Trijicon. We've had a dozen TR-24 (1-4x30 Accupoint) on order since February, and the word is these have been trickling out at a painfully slow level. There is a supply problem somewhere over the fish pond with Sightron and prolly Trijicon that I can't quite put my finger on but it is indeed real.

Bottom line: It will be one hot summer, b/c spring ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Scott

Re: LO 411: Premier, Sightron, Trijicon, Bushnell etc

Thank you for the update, Scott!

Have you any word re: the arrival time for the Vortex tactical scope line?

As always,

Thank you!

Jordan

Hey Scott
Any update on IOR?? Hmmmm you left it out.
Garry

Sure thing, fellas.

The Razor riflescope will be of a limited availability come August. I can't say too much but the scope has tested out extremely well and it has garnered the attention of "high speed" types. We expect to have/receive as much or more than anybody in the country.

IOR has a new 2.5-10x42 FFP scope soon with exposed knobs and a modified reticle based on the SH 3-18 in the works for August release, at around $1100 it will compete quite well at its price point; the capped turret model is no more.

Scott

Can't wait for my premier 5x25 to come in. I wish it would hurry up though because I keep spending the stash I have saved up for other toys. Just bought a 6721 from a friend with money I was supposed to use on the scope. Now I got to save a little more. RG

Scott, just to confirm the BO list for the PR 5-25 also includes emailed committments?

Thanks for the straight skinny on the Premiers. Hopefully the big brown truck solidified my place in line today.....
I'm not much of a waiter, but I think this time it'll be worth it!