• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

load carry equipment

bantaman2

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2011
Washington [WA]
just a strange question, but does anyone use some sort of LBE or Rhodesian vest for shooting out in the field? has anyone developed a unique solution to carrying mags, rangefinders, data books, all the gear that is "essential" to shooting over a long walk/competition?

Mike <2>

Re: load carry equipment

I use a Blackhawck EOD vest with a pitol belt, holster, and butt pack. You can get just about everything that you need in that set up. I shoot off of a pack, so I carry a Blackhawck three day pack and any extra gear goes into that pack.

Re: load carry equipment

I run the H-harness, nice open back. On molle belt with butt pack, 2-4 pouches for mags, rangefinder, pens, small notebook, wind meter. Butt pack is big enough for lunch, water, ammo, etc - during the summer.

Lots of guys run the battle belt with a couple mag pouches and small back pack for rest of gear.