• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KSLawDog

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2019
I made a video and posted it to a couple of other reloading communities that I am a member of over the weekend. The feedback was positive, so I thought of posting it here as well. The spreadsheet originated from a baseline first published by Steve Lawrence with the 6.5 Guys. I used it for a little while as it was, but felt like I needed to add some more details that were more specific to my reloading preferences.

Yes, it's a reloading nerd thing, so if you are not interested or think it's a waste of time you can save your breathe. The real benefit to the sheet is the data validation / drop down lists and already built-in formulas. All you have to do is build your personal rifle list and add any components you may use that aren't already listed. I hope this helps you with your reloading process.

Click the link to watch the tutorial. The link to download the Excel spreadsheet is in the video description. If you are an advanced Excel user you may not require the video tutorial.