• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Load Dev completed

gruntbull

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2008
www.gruntbull.com
Well my 308Win, SA M700 built by HATECA is awesome. I just finished finalizing the load development for this rifle and I must say I am pleased. Out of the shoot I posted a .501 MOA group the day I got the rifle. (with a real hot loading)

Today I completed the Load Dev with a good note. Here are the 100 yd targets that were showing the best promise which is a seating of the 175SMK at 2.199 to 2.202 (the best being 2.199) from base of cartridge to top of projo's bearing surface. At 400 I had no photo to show but was hitting a 1.5 inch wide 88gram CO2 canister that would explode on contact.

All that from a Falcon Menace 5.5-25x50 Scope. I hope to hone the skills down some more as I am an open sight shooter with training, and these groups are 325 and 335 rounds from a scoped rifle for me.