• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Local Sheriff Deputy Killed

wkahler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2006
Englewood, Ohio
Yesterday i as at my brother in laws and this is what was going on down the road from his house about 5 miles away. The church i attend might be having the service and was looking for volunteers from the congregation to make food and hospitality for the family. One local police office was wounded, who attended my church, and the other was killed. Just a heads up it looks like there was a lot of lead shot, and it is kind of graphic. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the fallen deputy, and for a speedy recovery of the other officer.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/01/ohio.officers.shot/index.html?hpt=T2

If this is in the wrong place or out of line, let me know mods.

Re: Local Sheriff Deputy Killed

very sad to read this. every time i hear about stuff like this happening i get so pissed at how the piece of shit that was shooting at the police is making responsible gun owners like ourselves look crappy. my condolences to the family.

Very sad day, best wishes to the family of the officer.

Very sad news. My deepest sympathy to the family

They just had this on the national news. What a sad story - she was 40 years old with 2 children. What a waste. I feel so sorry for the family and will add to my prayer list.

Yet another female officer shot - this past week Arlington Texas lost a young officer not even 1 month past her graduation on a domestic call. So sad...
Prayers for all the families involved...

Not even a chance, a terrible loss.

Prayers for her family.

Her and family will be in my prayers along with all envolved, prayers for wounded officer and family. crow hop

Sad day for that dept, and family of the deputy. Over the years I've experienced the loss of 2 of our own and it's a heart wrenching experience.

Prayers to her family and loved ones!