• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors local stocking dealer for Sure Fire Silencers

acehigh

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2003
Blmgtn, IN.
Indianapolis area? I checked their webpage locator with no results. All stocked flashlights but no silencers. I really need to get one ordered and paid for by year end if possible. Please reply by email as I can't check in as often as I'd like.
Thanx,
JH

Re: local stocking dealer for Sure Fire Silencers

You may have to order one from a Class 3 dealer that has the model you're loking for in stock and Form 3 it to your local class 3 dealer.

Try:
Polite Sociey, Inc (calling them is the easiest)
Major Malfunction

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have to order one from a Class 3 dealer that has the model you're loking for in stock and Form 3 it to your local class 3 dealer.

Try:
Major Malfunction </div></div>

Major doesnt sell Surefire cans. He is against them completely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have to order one from a Class 3 dealer that has the model you're loking for in stock and Form 3 it to your local class 3 dealer.

Try:

Major doesnt sell Surefire cans. He is against them completely. </div></div>

I was unaware of that. I've never used him but had heard good things. Any background why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have to order one from a Class 3 dealer that has the model you're loking for in stock and Form 3 it to your local class 3 dealer.

Try:

I was unaware of that. I've never used him but had heard good things. Any background why? </div></div>

Just a guess, but I bet they won't sell to him as he does not have a retail location, and Surefire requires one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott A Cousino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have to order one from a Class 3 dealer that has the model you're loking for in stock and Form 3 it to your local class 3 dealer.

Try:

I was unaware of that. I've never used him but had heard good things. Any background why? </div></div>

Just a guess, but I bet they won't sell to him as he does not have a retail location, and Surefire requires one. </div></div>

I don't know but PSI doesn't technically have a retail location either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuXi115</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know but PSI doesn't technically have a retail location either. </div></div>

I checked with Surefire, both lights and silencers and they told me No Go as I work from my residence, not a commercial storefront, it's their loss as I sell the hell out of SWR, Gemtech, SRT etc.

Hi Scott!

I got the same response from Surefire for the same reason. Aaron Einsel in Greensburg was accepted but he dropped it due to lack of interest.

I have a .338 Surefire can in stock that a customer/SH board member purchased and had transferred to me. His needs have changed and he would like to sell/trade it for a .308 model.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS