• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Locked and Loaded

dlc356

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2006
B'ham, Alabama
Did anybody catch it on History channel Friday? I set the DVR and watched it yesterday after the IPSC match. 1st episode was 'machine guns' followed by 'field artillery'. Reminiscent of Mail Call but different at the same time. Two whole hours of listening to Ermey... my wife was thrilled
wink.gif

Re: Locked and Loaded

Watched the Machine Gun episode. Is it just me or is the old Gunny getting old? He didnt seem to have the punch he used to. I kept waiting for the "Hoorah!" to pop out, but he kept spilling out something different..
Still entertaining. I'll watch anything with Ermey in it

Its kinda like mail call,but he gets to shoot bigger guns this time. Kinda remindes me of my last West-Pac deployment. My father flew out to meet the ship in Hawaii, and sailed back to San Diego with us. He got to shoot every weapon the Navy and Marines have,exept missles, form M9 pistols to 20MM anti-arcraft weapons. Old Gunnys dont die they just shoot bigger guns.

I've watched em their pretty good. I'd like to see his take on sniper rifles. Maybe he'll think the new SASS is as big of a piece of shit as I do, right up there with the M9. If it was piston operated it'd be a different story.