• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Logger head install and Paint review

Iloveguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2010
Arizona
Wanted to thank Joe Ducos for the amazing loggerhead install as well as shorting my LOP to 11.5". He did an amazing job turning my T4 into a T4A!! I'm not sure even if Manners can get my LOP to 11.5" with an adjustible cheek rest. Looks just as good if not better then my other T4A from Manners. If any one is thinking about getting something like this done I would highly suggest you send Joe aka "Stockdoc" a PM. The painting was done from Todd at Phantom Finishing. Had a little issues on the first try but Todd's CS was excellent and made everything right. Thanks Todd.

IMG_0380800x533.jpg

IMG_0379800x533.jpg

IMG_0375800x533.jpg

Re: Logger head install and Paint review

Bud, That is AWESOME!!!

I love the paint!

Is Phantom Finishing's info on the web? I need to give this guy a call.

That looks great!! Joe has my Manners T2 right now. I cant wait to get it back. He does amazing work for sure.

I really like that paint. Very unique idea.My two favorite things old airplanes and bolt action rifles. Very cool

Nice rifle. Can you still remove the bolt with cheek rise where it is?