• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Logging On Difficulties

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
All -

A buddy of mine is having some difficulty with logging on to the site and he is thinking it has something to do with his ISP (Comcast) not recognizing the DNS. He cleared all cookies and temporary internet files, and is still getting a no go...

Any help that you guys might be able swing our way would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: Logging On Difficulties

Does he,

1. Have an account from the Forum and not from the Home Page

2. Is he using his "User Name" as opposed to his "Display Name"

3. Is he using Internet Explorer ? If so, try FireFox

What exactly is he experiencing beside "difficulties"

Frank -

He (Handle - TexasRedneck) sent me the following to pass on:

"Yes, I am logging onto the forum and using my user name and password like I always have. I even had the system send me a temporary password and it won’t work. It all started last week about the same time the server changed. I cleared cookies, passwords etc. too."

OK in the last week I am having a login issue as well. When replying to a post or something it will randomly sign me out. When I sign back in I get no error but it still doesn't sign me in. It still says login in the corner but if I do type the wrong password I do get the wrong password message. It usually takes 10 min to 1 hr for me to be able to get back in. i have tried this in Firefox and IE. Any thoughts?