• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Login Attemps

Rangemaster

Step back behind the LINE
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2013
High Sierra Desert
Is there a way, I can see when I was login or online with date and time stamps? The reason I am asking is because I just login and looked at new posts today and it says my last online was 8 am today. I was at work during that time and never was online at that time.

Is there a way, I can see when I was login or online with date and time stamps? The reason I am asking is because I just login and looked at new posts today and it says my last online was 8 am today. I was at work during that time and never was online at that time.
In your account settings, what is your time zone set for ?

If you logged in last with a mobile device, perhaps you never logged out and the app was running then.

you dont' have any random log ins and looking at he IP they are all from the same place

If they are logging into your account they are updating your email and password, they aren't randomly logging in and doing nothing. When that happens they have a purpose and it's to take over the account