• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Logoless Seekins Precision rings?

Ranger.RSA

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2018
I purchased a used set of 30mm medium Seekins Precision Rings and received them recently. Unlike my other Seekins rings, these don’t have the usual logo on the top. Was I sold some fakes?

I would suggest you contact Seekins and see what they have to say.. They will for sure know if they ever produced any without logos.

Thanks, I have an email into them and waiting for a reply. Looks like the seller may take them back and refund which I would prefer.

The Seekins rings used to be made without a logo, they're probably not fakes just old-ish. These are legit Seekins rings bought from the man himself about 11 years ago, no logo.

IMG_0478.jpg

The Seekins rings used to be made without a logo, they're probably not fakes just old-ish. These are legit Seekins rings bought from the man himself about 11 years ago, no logo.

View attachment 7129194

Yup what I mentioned in the AR15 post on the subject. I didn't think my old sets had the Seekins mark on them. Been using them since they came out but couldn't find an old pic.

OP could you post a pic of them?

I’ll post pics when I get home. The serial numbers match between the two rings and are hand engraved.

Yeah those look like old Seekins rings. When did the seller say he got them?

I have a set of these on an old Schmidt 4-16X50 PM11 they don’t have the logo and have the same hand engraved serial numbers. I would take a photo for you however the scope it currently out on loan to a buddy.
A2806616-B036-42D1-BD30-7229645961AA.jpeg

I have some of the old ones as well. No logo!

:D Originally purchased back when Glen was answering the phone himself! ?

I have a pair of them. I called seekings and they said a long time ago there wasn't any roll stamp