• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Logorama -Ronald Mcdonald has an M16!

Re: Logorama -Ronald Mcdonald has an M16!

Actually Ronald McDonald is not using an M16, he is using what appears to be an H&K UMP, also cannot be a G36 based on the stick mag in the video, which would not accommodate a 5.56mm round for the G36C based on the weapon length.

Weapon has right or left side cocking mechanism (cocked from the left side in the video), folding stock (folded in video), stick magazine (could be 9mm, 40 S&W or .45 ACP) and looks nothing like an M16.

HTH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fighthard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually Ronald McDonald is not using an M16, he is using what appears to be an H&K UMP, also cannot be a G36 based on the stick mag in the video, which would not accommodate a 5.56mm round for the G36C based on the weapon length.

Weapon has right or left side cocking mechanism (cocked from the left side in the video), folding stock (folded in video), stick magazine (could be 9mm, 40 S&W or .45 ACP) and looks nothing like an M16.

HTH
</div></div>

lol'd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fighthard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually Ronald McDonald is not using an M16, he is using what appears to be an H&K UMP, also cannot be a G36 based on the stick mag in the video, which would not accommodate a 5.56mm round for the G36C based on the weapon length.

HTH
</div></div>

Well, alright then. haha. I just copied the subject from another source, I did not analyze it myself. haha. But you do seem to be correct.