• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lohman Arms ? ?

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
Someone here posted a link to Lohman Arm's website showing FGMM primers in stock. I ordered primers from them(Lohman) more than a month ago. Got an order confirmation email the next day and they charged my card. Nothing since. Tried to call them a couple weeks ago and again today. Waited on hold for 20min this afternoon. That's about all the patience I've got.

I don't give a shit if you haven't got something in stock, but your website should say so(cuz it's 20 f'n 14). Also, please don't charge me until you ship it. And have someone answer the damn phone if there's a line on hold, especially after 20 minutes. I've done plenty of business over the phone, and can't realistically see a 20 minute call as reasonable.

Anyhow, what are other member's experiences with them ? ?

I have looked at items on their websites that show "in stock" several times, but I have always called to check if they ever had the item in stock. The answer was always no.

They do not update their website for in/out of stock.... Pretty weak for 2014, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I checked and saw Varget, 1680, and a bunch of other rarities in stock after checking for weeks at a time, I figured they were not truthful with the in stock markers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I emailed these guys today and told them I want some primers or my money back. I'll give it a week and then I suppose it's time to get a hold of the Texas Better Business Bureau. What say youz all ? Not trying to be a dick, but I've gotta be assertive. I'm also still kinda pissed off about them not answering their phone.

Never did get an email back from them. I'd say they've got some pretty poor business practices. But, the $ isn't missing from my account any more. I'd still like some damn primers. I'm sure them sucking @ teh internets will cost them, and I won't feel sorry for them at all.

"Stop waisting my motherf*ckin' time!"- Vincent Hannah(Al Pacino in HEAT)

Cabelas, believe it or not had cci BR2 primers in stock a few days ago....Just picked up 5K