• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loki 18" double fluted barrel, any feedback?

goose_boy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2009
NW Iowa, Spencer
Been looking to replace my 16" bull barrel on my AR15 with a lighter weight 18", hoping to drop a little weight and pick up some FPS. So far I can't really find anything in 18" that would save me much weight, and get me match quality accuracy. Came across this Loki, looks like it may fit my needs. Can't seem to get any firsthand user experience though, fit and finish, machine work, and what kind of accuracy guys have got out of them. Anyone here had any experience with them? Thanks fellas.

Re: Loki 18" double fluted barrel, any feedback?

prolly find more info at boomershooter or one of the other OK forums........Loki users are much more abundant.....

Re: Loki 18" double fluted barrel, any feedback?

I have a 6.5 Grendel upper that Loki built. The fit of the barrel extension was not as tight as a custom I had built. I used the Loc-tite slip joint on it and it is consistently sub-half. The barrel is sixteen inches and it is nice to carry.