• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL fat chick cops

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside

I literally laughed through the whole thing.

Some highlights:

- Guy is obviously either heavily medicated/on drugs/mental health issue but fat cop seems to want to fucking reason with him. I picked up on this literally 10 seconds into them talking. Apparently Corporal Krispy Kreme's girl power status exempted her from that training or something.

- Just from her arms I can tell she is fat as fuck

- Why not put handcuffs on him outside? But no, lets go in and start a physical altercation

- Tries to fight him/take him down multiple times which can only be accompanied by Benny Hill music

- Straight from trying Judo moves, to shaky pistol pointed all over the place. Shoots 3 times, every shot looked like she had never fired a weapon before. Misses him from ~3 feet.

- Had she been up against someone with something to lose, or with bad intentions, she would have died about 10 times. At one point he takes the gun from her and fucking unloads the chambered round.

- Mom is getting PAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIID

- Comic relief at 10:08

Last edited:
    she's not fat, she's big boned!

MTOgKVsN_400x400.jpg

Do they not issue tasers?

This social working / negotiating with an impaired individual. No thank you

Taser, handcuff wait for backup.

Hope to high heaven this does not represent the average law enforcement.

Best quotes which literally caused me to LoL:

"You can't run away from me."

-anyone could run away from you.

"When my partner gets here...."

-shakin' in ma boots

"Welcome to the Law"

-OMG

"I've been slammed to the ground."

-Negative, Ghostrider. You lost your balance and fell backwards as you became completely and unabashedly overwhelmed by events (which actually occurred the second he turned his back to you as you were reading him the Miranda Admonition, potentially creating a defacto arrest before probable cause was developed)

Last edited:

I literally laughed through the whole thing.

Some highlights:

- Guy is obviously either heavily medicated/on drugs/mental health issue but fat cop seems to want to fucking reason with him

- Just from her arms I can tell she is fat as fuck

- Why not put handcuffs on him outside? But no, lets go in and start a physical altercation

- Tries to fight him/take him down multiple times which can only be accompanied by Benny Hill music

- Straight from trying Judo moves, to shaky pistol pointed all over the place. Shoots 3 times, every shot looked like she had never fired a weapon before. Misses him from ~3 feet.

- Had she been up against someone with something to lose, or with bad intentions, she would have died about 10 times. At one point he takes the gun from her and fucking unloads the chambered round.

- Mom is getting PAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIID

- Comic relief at 10:08

----------
    Had she been up against someone with something to lose, or with bad intentions, she would have died about 10 times.
    ----------

Have seen first hand what true predatory violence is like. Guy's head busted open with a cue ball clutched in a fist less than 5 feet from where I was standing. One second... music, beer, titties, shit talking, laughter... Next second, blood, fucking everywhere, and screaming... No time to draw a weapon, or do anything except know that my legs are still working and I got to ass the fuck out of there. It was a gang dispute. The dude lived, but barely. Had I been the target, there would have been nothing I could do, looking back. I wouldn't have even seen it coming.

Yeah, she would have been dead if the mofo was even in 87% of the mindset to fuck somebody up earnestly...

Do they not issue tasers?

This social working / negotiating with an impaired individual. No thank you

Taser, handcuff wait for backup.

Hope to high heaven this does not represent the average law enforcement.
    How about get backup there with you before you even arrive?

When doing investigative follow up and possibly come into contact with a suspect you're probably going to arrest, take a back with you. If you don't, and you're as highly skilled as this officer, then this is the outcome you get.....

Well.

That would have been ideal.

Pretty sure she did the worse possible.

Then again I guess the other 2/3 shots could have hit the neighbor and herself....

ain't nothing wrong with a big girl , maybe unhealthy but if that's all you got you got to be real freaking petty if she made it through the training god bless her for taking that job .

Last edited:
    This what you get once have to lower your hiring standards to fill slots. Could there be a good reason why those slots, can't be filled with qualitfied people? My guess is yes there is,... it's called bad leadership across the board,... and it's happening all across this country,...
    and it isn't as attractive as a career when 1/2 the country is now brainwashed by obama and the libtarded democraps to hate men in blue.

“It’s the law. Welcome to the law.”

Big girl was out of her element and couldn’t project any authority. All I could think of was cartman yelling “respect my authoritah!” And Dede doing a Baby-D impression while she panted.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    and it isn't as attractive as a career when 1/2 the country is now brainwashed by obama and the libtarded democraps to hate men in blue.

Obama didn’t need to brainwash anyone.

The “Thin Blue Line” us vs them attitude, bad shoots, civil asset forfeiture, militarization, exclusion from laws affecting the citizenry, constant complaints about pay scale, etc did it.

I don’t hate police. I don’t subscribe to hero worship either.

Last edited:
    How about get backup there with you before you even arrive?

When doing investigative follow up and possibly come into contact with a suspect you're probably going to arrest, take a back with you. If you don't, and you're as highly skilled as this officer, then this is the outcome you get.....
    This what you get once have to lower your hiring standards to fill slots. Could there be a good reason why those slots, can't be filled with qualitfied people? My guess is yes there is,... it's called bad leadership across the board,... and it's happening all across this country,...

Pretty much already said everything I was going to.

If you know you're making an arrest, bring cover, if he resists that's when you escalate... the time for gerbil voodoo is over.

If you're going to go to the gun, do it before you're incapacitated by fatigue, otherwise you're just wrestling over a firearm you can't control.

Jeesh.

Reactions: Fig and theLBC
    Obama didn’t need to brainwash anyone.

The “Thin Blue Line” us vs them attitude, bad shoots, civil asset forfeiture, militarization, exclusion from laws affecting the citizenry, constant complaints about pay scale, etc did it.

I don’t hate police. I don’t subscribe to hero worship either. It is a chosen career and every officer was made aware of the pay scale before they took the job. If the pay isn’t worth it, quit and get a higher paying job. That’s what everyone says when someone complains about pay scale for other low paying jobs.

sometimes it can be hard not to lump the many good police with the few. of course there are bad individuals, units and entire forces that are corrupt to some degree, but i think we all need to try to separate the dozens or hundreds of bad incidents with the tens of millions of good interactions with police.

in any case, it is a circular problem. we aren't the civil society we were when we were kids.
    sheriff andy griffin would be eaten alive these days, so it gravitates towards the barney fifes instead.

disrespect if not outright hatred for the police, and racial division was a hallmark of the obama administration.
    even CNN polling in 2016 showed that for the first time in decades, americans felt racial divide got worse when he was president.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
    I feel the need to point out this has nothing to do with the officer being a woman. Is she incompetent in empty hand controls? 100%. Is she incapable of any semblance of breathing/adrenaline control? 100%. Is she poorly trained and likely (from looking at her arms) physically incapable of adequately doing the job; 100%. Being female? Irrelevant.

I’ve met and worked defensive tactics with capable and formidable female officers and have worked with incapable, useless male officers. I know a few female officers I would pick as a shift partner over many male officers (unsurprisingly, it’s typically the guys with command staff aspirations that I dislike working with from a safety/tactics standpoint).

Ability to project authority while still being able to talk with people respectfully, being confident and knowledgable in your empty hand control skills, and knowing when it’s time for the talking to stop are the three biggest factors (IMO) in preventing unnecessary shootings and keeping everyone involved in a police contact safe.

A backup officer should have been present before initial contact. She had him on video shoplifting and knew before going in there that he was going to jail. Why provide an opportunity for a 1vs1 fistfight when you can calmly outnumber and take someone into custody with minimal struggle; especially knowing he is or was intoxicated earlier in the day. Percentages of physical altercations with intoxicated subjects is much higher than sober subjects.

Talking time should have been over the moment he tried to walk away into the house. She already had PC for an arrest. Any conversation he might have had about the alleged crime could have been done in custody just as easily.

While the bulk of the video made me cringe...I do have to say Captain Sparta coming to the rescue was hilarious. ?

Wow that video is insane. She's lucky no one is dead.

I feel the need to point out this has nothing to do with the officer being a woman. Is she incompetent in empty hand controls? 100%. Is she incapable of any semblance of breathing/adrenaline control? 100%. Is she poorly trained and likely (from looking at her arms) physically incapable of adequately doing the job; 100%. Being female? Irrelevant.

I’ve met and worked defensive tactics with capable and formidable female officers and have worked with incapable, useless male officers. I know a few female officers I would pick as a shift partner over many male officers (unsurprisingly, it’s typically the guys with command staff aspirations that I dislike working with from a safety/tactics standpoint).

Ability to project authority while still being able to talk with people respectfully, being confident and knowledgable in your empty hand control skills, and knowing when it’s time for the talking to stop are the three biggest factors (IMO) in preventing unnecessary shootings and keeping everyone involved in a police contact safe.

A backup officer should have been present before initial contact. She had him on video shoplifting and knew before going in there that he was going to jail. Why provide an opportunity for a 1vs1 fistfight when you can calmly outnumber and take someone into custody with minimal struggle; especially knowing he is or was intoxicated earlier in the day. Percentages of physical altercations with intoxicated subjects is much higher than sober subjects.

Talking time should have been over the moment he tried to walk away into the house. She already had PC for an arrest. Any conversation he might have had about the alleged crime could have been done in custody just as easily.

While the bulk of the video made me cringe...I do have to say Captain Sparta coming to the rescue was hilarious. ?

giphy.gif

sometimes it can be hard not to lump the many good police with the few. of course there are bad individuals, units and entire forces that are corrupt to some degree, but i think we all need to try to separate the dozens or hundreds of bad incidents with the tens of millions of good interactions with police.

in any case, it is a circular problem. we aren't the civil society we were when we were kids.
    sheriff andy griffin would be eaten alive these days, so it gravitates towards the barney fifes instead.

disrespect if not outright hatred for the police, and racial division was a hallmark of the obama administration.
    even CNN polling in 2016 showed that for the first time in decades, americans felt racial divide got worse when he was president.

I know there are good people that are Law enforcement officers. LEOs, no matter how you slice it, are government enforcers with no duty to protect anyone other than the government. No one, other than government employees, likes or trusts our government that has been proven to be corrupt from the small towns through the highest federal levels.
    I have family and former friends that chose LE as a career. They are good people. I’m not a hypocrite though. I don’t trust them any more than any other person who wears a badge, carries a gun, and draws a government paycheck. In the end, they have bills like everyone else and will enforce laws, constitutional or not, because it’s the law and they’re paid to enforce it.

This is what happens when you send a women to do a mans job.
    While I understand where your coming from, that is simply not true. I've seen/met/fought some ruff ass woman in my life time an more than a few left a lasting memory. One Russian I worked with would an could kick the ass of 95% of all here. Plus her Shooting & Fieldcraft ability had to be seen to be believed, one bitch you did not want to piss off. The interesting part was on the Fuck 10 scale, she was an 11. I have talked to my Russian friends in Atlanta about her an they are trying to get her photo for me. I was too stupid long ago to keep a camera with me,...

While I understand where your coming from, that is simply not true. I've seen/met/fought some ruff ass woman in my life time an more than a few left a lasting memory. One Russian I worked with would an could kick the ass of 95% of all here. Plus her Shooting & Fieldcraft ability had to be seen to be believed, one bitch you did not want to piss off. The interesting part was on the Fuck 10 scale, she was an 11. I have talked to my Russian friends in Atlanta about her an they are trying to get her photo for me. I was too stupid long ago to keep a camera with me,...
    isn't it the exception that proves the rule?

Na just asking politely, is all it takes most of the time.
    True story I had friend at a college party that one night said "fuck it I am going ask every girl I meet tonight if they want to have sex with me" Well didn't take long before one girl said "sure let's go upstairs" he was getting some pussy and I was just left holding my beer wishing I had the balls to do the same thing......LOL

its easy to play Monday morning quarterback but why would she have not waited for back up in the first place? Is it common for leo to
    walk up on perps at their home then follow them in alone? male or female makes no difference. In the home they now have more of an advantage.

Im so confused why the male officers was shoeless. WTH?