• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(LOL) FL aspiring rapper accidentally rat-trapped to death by window while attempting to burglarize house.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • LEHIGH ACRES, FL. 12/15/2020

----------
    A budding rapper and father to five children died after a window of a home he was trying to burglarize collapsed onto his neck, leaving his body dangling outside of the house, according to sheriff’s deputies.
    ----------

anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif

If only somebody had taken a pic of that scene and posted it... We are in the smartphone era goddamit...

----------
    As Hernandez scaled the wall of the home, he opened a window and was in the process of climbing through when it slammed down onto his neck, according to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office.

By the time deputies arrived on the scene, Hernandez was dead, his right arm hanging at his side while his entire body was limp as his head was stuck in the window at a height of some 5.5ft off the ground.

Hernandez was known to his friends and fans as 'Taz UFO' or 'UFO' and several rap videos in which he sings could be found on YouTube.
    ----------

36890202-0-image-a-27_1608073624614.jpg

ARTICLE:

----------

Sheriff’s deputies also said that Hernandez was recently questioned as part of a 2014 murder case. No details were provided.

Those who knew him, however, said that Hernandez was a kind person.
    ----------

Aw come on, man, stop it cornpop...

You media turds always say the same shit when a wannabe thug dies. "oOoOoh... hE wAs A sWeEt kId"... It's so predictable and lame now. YAWN.....

----------
    ‘And he’s the complete opposite of that. He’s the sweetest person you’d probably ever meet and has the biggest heart.’
    ----------

Well, he IS a sweet and kind hearted person now... Laying in a box with a shattered neck and getting ready to give his biomass back to nature. Be proud!
    biggrin.gif

----------
    ‘When I first met him, I was like, “Man he looks like he has a rap sheet like El Chapo”,’ his fiancee, Patricia Duarte, told WBBH-TV.
    ----------

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Now THAT is perhaps the funniest part of the whole article. That is why I saved commentary for it last. Hey Mrs. Duarte... There ain't no shortage of dirtbags in the world, you know? You can go visit your local prison or volunteer at a drug rehab center and find yourself a replacement TODAY. No down payment necessary. Financing available. Zero interest. Bad credit? No credit? No problem! Test drive one at your local detention center.
    biggrin.gif

Last edited:
    I can't believe that at least one of the people responding to this didn't take a picture of that shit head hanging there.
    I hope it shows up someday and it makes me laugh as hard as I did this AM when I read this thread.
    You made my day OP. Thank you.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Misleading title. Clickbait.

Reported.

Your dishonesty is not appreciated

I'm not disappointed he didn't get decapitated. This way he likely had a minute or two to ponder the fucked up situation he got himself into.

• Haha
    Reactions: TxWelder35
    Surprised he made it to 32...

Street criminals, like serial killers and pedophiles, are reinforced and developed on an incremental basis. This Einstein here started off with grand larceny and petty drug dealing, and then escalated into burglary... where he got snipped. If allowed to continue, it would have escalated into armed robbery, and later into hostage taking and murder. Fortunately for the rest of society, we do not have to see this little weed blossom into full maturity.

I'm not disappointed he didn't get decapitated. This way he likely had a minute or two to ponder the fucked up situation he got himself into.
    Actually according to wiki
    The question of consciousness following decapitation remained a topic of discussion during the guillotine's use.

The following report was written by Dr. Beaurieux, who observed the head of executed prisoner Henri Languille, on 28 June 1905:

Here, then, is what I was able to note immediately after the decapitation: the eyelids and lips of the guillotined man worked in irregularly rhythmic contractions for about five or six seconds. This phenomenon has been remarked by all those finding themselves in the same conditions as myself for observing what happens after the severing of the neck ...
    I waited for several seconds. The spasmodic movements ceased. [...] It was then that I called in a strong, sharp voice: "Languille!" I saw the eyelids slowly lift up, without any spasmodic contractions – I insist advisedly on this peculiarity – but with an even movement, quite distinct and normal, such as happens in everyday life, with people awakened or torn from their thoughts.
    Next Languille's eyes very definitely fixed themselves on mine and the pupils focused themselves. I was not, then, dealing with the sort of vague dull look without any expression, that can be observed any day in dying people to whom one speaks: I was dealing with undeniably living eyes which were looking at me. After several seconds, the eyelids closed again [...].
    It was at that point that I called out again and, once more, without any spasm, slowly, the eyelids lifted and undeniably living eyes fixed themselves on mine with perhaps even more penetration than the first time. Then there was a further closing of the eyelids, but now less complete. I attempted the effect of a third call; there was no further movement – and the eyes took on the glazed look which they have in the dead.[46][47]
    Kinda creepy.

Yeah but then the poor homeowner would have to clean up that mess. Not fair to them.

In honorum..

See me stalkin', scopin' out yo crib
    Got a rap sheet, but mamma say I'm sweet
    Climbin' like a cat, through yo window I'll creep
    'Den the fucker fall and I'm in shit, deep...

In honorum..

See me stalkin', scopin' out yo crib
    Got a rap sheet, but mamma say I'm sweet
    Climbin' like a cat, through yo window I'll creep
    'Den the fucker fall and I'm in shit, deep...

Im all up in yo house like a motha fuckin servant,

Creeping through yo window like a motha fuckin serpent,

Making my entrance from a motha fuckin atrium,

Dangalin from yo window by my motha fuckin cranium

😎

I am sure the homeowners will get sued for having windows that aren’t up to code or some shit.

I am sure the homeowners will get sued for having windows that aren’t up to code or some shit.
    Thats what I was thinking. Some Democrat lawmaker will sue the homeowner and try and award the home to the aspiring cancer researcher victim's family for not having burglar safe windows.

Reactions: Josh1978
    Well his gofuckme page has raised 700 out of 5000 target. According to the page he was destined to be the greatest of great lulz

Who else thinks the homeowner was involved with the magical slamming window

If the window had some "mechanical assistance", the assistants are quite smart and keeping their mouths shut.
    biggrin.gif

Fight Club rules do not only apply to Fight Club. That is one thing people have to remember. Can't fall into a hole if you don't start digging it in the first place. There is no such thing as "talking your way out" of anything once an investigation is underway. To attempt so is not just a fool's errand, it also opens up more vulnerabilities, both emotional and technical pertaining to the case, on you that can and will be exploited by the opposing party...

According to the page he was destined to be the greatest of great lulz

Aren’t they all

Life has a weird way of snatching the “seeds of pure talent” from it just before they sprout....