• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(LOL) Florida burglary suspects on bail target a string of houses while still wearing their GPS ankle monitors.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA.

These couldn't have been an easier bunch of 'professional' criminals for law enforcement to catch... A trio of suspects on pre-trial release for an earlier rash of burglaries decided to target another group of houses, making off with an AK-47 rifle, a handgun, and a various assortment of cash, electronics, and jewelry. However, it took no time at all for Hollywood police to catch up with this bunch. They were STILL wearing the GPS ankle bracelets that they had been outfitted with as the condition for their release...

----------
    HOLLYWOOD — A group of thieves behind the burglaries of nearly 30 homes couldn’t have been easier to find: They carried out the heists while wearing ankle devices that pinpoint their locations, police say.

The burglars “committed these crimes while already on pretrial release for previous crimes and while wearing court-ordered GPS ankle monitors,” said Hollywood police spokesman Officer Christian Lata.

More than $150,000 in cash, an AK-47, a Smith & Wesson handgun, cellphones, iPads, jewelry, designer handbags, ammunition, blank checks, fraudulent debit and credit cards, and a stolen vehicle were among the items seized by authorities, documents show.

Zion Odain Denvor Hall, 21, Tyrek Davontae Williams, 19, and Tremaine Raekwon Hill, 18, are “believed to be a part of a criminal organization committing burglaries, armed burglaries, fraud, gun thefts and other criminal acts throughout South Florida,” police said Tuesday.

The three men, who were arrested Friday, face charges of burglary, grand theft and racketeering. Hall is currently facing 35 counts, while Williams and Hill are facing 25 and 19 counts respectively. They were taken into custody while under house arrest awaiting trial on unrelated charges.

It’s not the first time South Florida has seen people accused of committing crimes while wearing GPS ankle monitors. The devices are used to keep track of people who’ve been freed from jail on bond.

----------

X7KFT5DRRZG3NBF3EYTJ6IKJIM.JPG

----------
    Zion Odain Denvor Hall, 21, Tyrek Davontae Williams, 19, and Tremaine Raekwon Hill,
    ----------

"...A whole jolly club..... of JOLLY PIRATE NICKNAMES....."

Last edited:
    I guess Biden was wrong.

<iframe width="968" height="545" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
    Reactions: MtnCreek
    They ain't did nuffin wrong. It's dem white polices.

That's waaaay too expensive.
    Use this instead:

View attachment 7407608

It's less than $3.00 per 50 in most places.

Zion Odain Denvor Hall, 21, Tyrek Davontae Williams, 19, and Tremaine Raekwon Hill,
    ----------

Why waste a good bullet? Just put them in a car in a garage, tell them to hang out while yo go get the dope and leave the car running. With names like those I doubt theyd catch on.

I’m still sitting on a pile of these I bought for $8 in the good old days

View attachment 7407628

Wow that price tho. Haven’t bought 22 in forever

I call these things 'doomsday gold standard' for a reason...

I wonder how much .22LR will a good bacon double cheeseburger cost at a tavern in a warlord town after the SHTF... Probably half a brick. Additional 25 rounds for a fountain soda from an "expired" (these things don't really expire, I think...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    ) 7-Eleven beverage concentrate bag.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    The guy in the middle is just trying to raise the scratch to get himself a grill.

R

Huh?....let me see if I understand. He has some kind of skin irritation (scratch), and he wants to cook outside (grill)?

Let's at least be thankful Firearms were stolen guaranteeing Curly, Moe, & Larry thee obligatory Firearms Enhancement at Sentencing. Oh, and violating pre-trial release conditions carries a whole new charge as well on the original matter, so that pretty much seals that deal right there. Then they get to answer for these new crimes which they'd be even stupider to take to trial because these crimes are deemed same conduct crimes. Also, since these are not only same conduct crimes, they can get another enhancement dropped on them for committing these crimes so soon after release (Recent Recidivism) or (Persistent Offender). lol These mouth breathers are gonna be wards of the State for a little bit. Bout only thing that's gonna see them to 25 is incarceration, if they're lucky. ;)

I call these things 'doomsday gold standard' for a reason...

I wonder how much .22LR will a good bacon double cheeseburger cost at a tavern in a warlord town after the SHTF... Probably half a brick. Additional 25 rounds for a fountain soda from an "expired" (these things don't really expire, I think...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    ) 7-Eleven beverage concentrate bag.
    Just understand that's not beef...

• Wow
    Reactions: deersniper
    That trio are OBVIOUSLY of no use or benefit to society at all, so do us ALL a favor and simply 'part them out'.

There are MANY folks waiting on the edge of their lives for organ donations. Those who are WANTING to live and lead productive lives. It's for the children. And the betterment of society.

That trio are OBVIOUSLY of no use or benefit to society at all, so do us ALL a favor and simply 'part them out'.

There are MANY folks waiting on the edge of their lives for organ donations. Those who are WANTING to live and lead productive lives. It's for the children. And the betterment of society.

Use 'em as Judas goats to lure all the other hoodbooger criminals out. Since they don't seem to care, or even notice tracking devices placed on them, tag 'em and let 'em loose. Soon, they will try to rob houses with new crews. Track them in real time and have authorities waiting for them, red handed. Before long, all of them will be behind bars... That was how they hunted out the feral goats on the Galapagos Islands, using decoy goats to attract the rest of them...

Let's at least be thankful Firearms were stolen guaranteeing Curly, Moe, & Larry thee obligatory Firearms Enhancement at Sentencing. Oh, and violating pre-trial release conditions carries a whole new charge as well on the original matter, so that pretty much seals that deal right there. Then they get to answer for these new crimes which they'd be even stupider to take to trial because these crimes are deemed same conduct crimes. Also, since these are not only same conduct crimes, they can get another enhancement dropped on them for committing these crimes so soon after release (Recent Recidivism) or (Persistent Offender). lol These mouth breathers are gonna be wards of the State for a little bit. Bout only thing that's gonna see them to 25 is incarceration, if they're lucky. ;)
    Speaking Of which, how come states haven’t adopted the mandatory serving 85% of the sentence like feds have. Don’t get me wrong they’re gonna be doing some time, but between good behavior, pleading down, COVID-19, etc.. they’ll be out in enough time to make our streets safer once again. If only they’d a crossed state lines they’d be doing the whole day and then some. And according to some of my former acquaintances, fed probation is a mfckr(federal probation is the term used for parole at fed level..)

Last edited:
    Speaking Of which, how come states haven’t adopted the mandatory serving 85% of the sentence like feds have. Don’t get me wrong they’re gonna be doing some time, but between good behavior, pleading down, COVID-19, etc.. they’ll be out in enough time to make our streets safer once again. If only they’d a crossed state lines they’d be doing the whole day and then some. And according to some of my former acquaintances, fed probation is a mfckr

Answering this properly would open more doors with question marks on them, and more ire if I were to be honest and factual. So let's go with the Reader's Digest Condensed Version.

1. Money ($)

Could easily stop right there and not require another word spoken. Money, period.

2. Everyone wants the Bad Man locked up. Nobody wants the Bad Man living next door to them. NOBODY wants to foot the bill to house the Bad Man.

3. Sentencing Guidelines and different Matrix systems throughout different States. This is a big deal, and thee BIGGEST disparity throughout the United States. Every State has their own Sentencing Guidelines and Laws, and the Classification Codes to those Laws are not only worded differently, but Classified differently. Meaning, Indecent Liberties in one State is a Gross Misdemeanor, and in another a Class C Felony. Then there's the other caveat, was it a "Violent Offense"? I don't know of any States that give Good Time Credit for Violent Offenses, but wouldn't surprise me if some did.

4. It's a long, long, long story on how it all really works, but rest assured, THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! And the Feds have access to endless amounts of $, so as far as they're concerned people can sit and rot till hell freezes over.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    1. Money ($)
    4. It's a long, long, long story on how it all really works, but rest assured, THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN! And the Feds have access to endless amounts of OUR TAX $, so as far as they're concerned people can sit and rot till hell freezes over.

volcano condos its a simple living area next to an active volcano for people who can't or wont figure out how to solve there own problems and for inmates with no where else to go just past the curtain yea the drapes make it dark ok another one gone one problem less in the world .reeducating cost 0 cost on society 0 labor and maintenance maybe 5k per year terra cotta pavers for diving board . and a self moving side walk for those last few feet .zero repeat offenders

So you take a ship and promise them a free cruise. As the ship sets sail, the plug is pulled and as the ship hit prime shark feeding area......it sinks. Then active the recovery system and float it back to the surface. Repeat as often as needed .......sharks need to eat too