• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(LOL) "Grandmaster Jay" of NFAC arrested for pointing rifle at federal officers.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • LOUISVILLE, KY. 12/03/2020

So he served in the Army too... Service record shows 1997 enlistment. Unfortunately he still does not know how an AR type rifle works or correct rifle related nomenclatures, as his LULZ-filled "AR-15 tutorials" showed. He also ran for President of the USA in 2016... This current arrest and charges stems to an incident that happened back in September of this year and caught on video.

BB1bBGOx.img

----------
    LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - The head of a self-proclaimed militia who protested in Louisville with hundreds of armed followers, has been arrested, WAVE 3 News Troubleshooters have learned.

John Fitzgerald Johnson, or “Grandmaster Jay,” was booked into a local facility on federal charges by the FBI.

According to multiple sources, the charge is for allegedly pointing a long gun at federal agents and Louisville Metro Police Department officers.

The incident happened during a day of protests in September, on one of a handful of visits by the YouTube blogger.

----------

Gonna be doin a whol latta fuckin arount neow . Question is whether it's speed dating courtesy of the State or the Fed .

They gonna send him to San Quentin, hell... they need to change the name to San Fuckin'! Cuz that's all they gonna be doin' to him... Bang, bang, bang, bang! Ass wore out... but damn, they already tagged the next dude in! Bang, bang!

From movie Stay Hard😂🤣

He should limber up with toe touches now so his back doesn't hurt later along with his anus.

pointing a firearm at ANYONE is a crime. there are very few acceptable reasons to do so, and the only ones are protecting your life or the life of others.

if’n someone points a gun at someone, and gets shot dead, i have zero fucks to give.

Kentucky just a few weeks back... Road rage guy drunk out of his mind pointed an unloaded rifle at a motorist who he just hit... Motorist sees rifle, goes instant condition black, and claps his ass... Deemed not just a good shoot, but an excellent shoot by all authorities. Case closed.

well one good thing at least he and his group might have time to learn how not to shoot themselves i still doubt it but it's possible

Weapons light?
    Pretty darn useful.

Right in the old nightvision with a flashlight, ouch.

I love this guy. A never ending source of entertainment.

Granted there was a less than zero chance of him becoming president but shit, could you imagine this clown in the Oval Office? This should be a sitcom idea.

Perhaps he could team up with 'Sangie'... Sangie is also an extremely militant leftist and a member of ANTIFA who thinks that if you believe in capitalism, owning property, or love the USA, and support Trump/Pence, you are a racist and a fascist and should be killed/reeducated... However, raping kids, torturing, killing, and raping animals is perfectly okay, and he has served numerous prison sentences relating to the above.

Now, I have made numerous footnotes and references to various Internet LOLcows here before, such as Chris Chan and Belle Delphine the bathwater THOT, but this one is on a whole new level of fucked-up. When "Grandmaster Jay" gets out of prison, he should be mentally and physically prepared to indulge in some of Sangie's fetishes if the two should ever meet and become BFFs...

WARNING: Ear rape, eye rape, and mind rape content below. The whole trifecta. Do NOT dive into this rabbit hole if you are susceptible to nightmares.

Now presenting the guest of honor for post number 33... "Sangie the Pedophile SJW"...

Too bad Kyle Rittenhouse did not get to nail this motherfucker with a couple of 5.56 center mass on that night in Kenosha...

• Angry
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Weapons light?
    Pretty darn useful.

Right in the old nightvision with a flashlight, ouch.

----------
    The leader of a pro-gun group that stages armed protests
    ----------

smiley_freak.gif

MSM buttfuckery strikes again...

Calling the NFAC a "pro gun group" would be akin to calling Belle Delphine a classy and cultured Victorian lady...

'American ISIS' is a much more accurate and preferred term to describe these terrorist fuckstains.

Reactions: HD1911
    So, Sangie for VP then?

At first...

Give it a couple of weeks though, Sangie will have Jay dressed up in a fursuit and confined to a basement room where "it puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"...

Even the most hardcore and degenerate of the furries at the community which Sangie frequents fear that Sangie may rape, kill, and eat them at some point. And that is saying a lot...

What is because they know the media would have spun it to where he was the victim and then we would have cities burning by now for $200 Alex!
    Let them burn.
    I hope all those fuckers freeze to death in the dark, hungry and scared.

I agree they are a bunch of scumbags but the charges,

Johnson pointed an AR-style rifle with the flashlight on, which “blinded” several officers on the roof, including Secret Service and FBI officers, according to a release from Coleman's office. Officers were concerned Johnson could accidentally fire a round, according to the federal complaint.
    Could just as easily be levied against anyone with a weapons light or I-phone that 'Blinds' an officer of the law.

Bust down your door or sitting in a tree outside your house and you shine a light at them. Good thing it wasn't a Laser sight.
    Somehow setting a precedent that seems reasonable when used on the scum doesn't seem good for the public in the long run.
    Besides, other than being blinded I don't think they even knew they had a gun pointed at them until later reviewing the tapes a month or more later.

(LOL) "Grandmaster Jay" of NFAC arrested for pointing rifle at federal officers.

I say pick a better reason to "Let them burn".

Last edited:
    I imagine if he had pulled a flashlight out of his pocket it would be a non-issue. Unless it was attached to a gun also.

You notice it says he allegedly pointed "a long gun" at the officers . If he was white he would have definitely pointed an assault rifle. MSM aholes.

YAHOO.com
    Johnson pointed an AR-style rifle with the flashlight on, which “blinded” several officers on the roof, including Secret Service and FBI officers, according to a release from Coleman's office. Officers were concerned Johnson could accidentally fire a round, according to the federal complaint.

Big Ass Flashlight, sweeping the rooftops.
    I mean a really BIG ASS flashlight :)
    (right in the Gen 4)

Just another case of the man trying to keep a brotha down.

Fight the power.

When protestors march down the street, RIGHT or LEFT, expect the FBI to be there on the rooftops.
    Expect it, believe it, no need to shine a light up there.
    Put your weapons light in your off hand.
    They still might shoot you for sweeping them but the video will show the flashlight in your other cold dead hand.

I'm not supporting these thugs. Just don't agree with the tactics of the cry baby FBI.

Show me on this doll where the bad black man hurt you.

Reactions: myronman3
    these clowns are known for their sloppy weapon handling and AD’s. and they are not overly smart. and like i said above, anyone pointing a weapon at another person i dont have sympathy for.

that being said.....fbi and their shenanigans over the last 4 years....i flat out dont trust them. so if i am on the jury in this trial, the verdict would be NOT GUILTY. they did it to themselves, destroyed their credibility with the american public. to the point where i just dont believe them anymore.

Reactions: 308pirate