• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL: John Bolton Announces Run For President On Foreign TV Channel

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Screenshot-130.jpg

John Bolton is a RINO.

Bolton said during an interview with Good Morning Britain that he would run for President in 2024 to derail Donald Trump’s 2024 bid.

The New York Post reported:

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton reiterated Friday that he may run for president in 2024 — adding that he can beat his old boss, former President Donald Trump, to the Republican nomination because of the “terminal decline” in the 45th president’s support.
TRENDING: Here Are the WINNERS and LOSERS in House Vote for Speaker
“I wouldn’t run as a vanity candidate. If I didn’t think I could run seriously then I wouldn’t get in the race,” the 74-year-old Bolton told ITV’s “Good Morning Britain.”
“I would get in to win the nomination and I would do it primarily on the basis that we need a much stronger foreign policy,” added Bolton, who has served in the previous four Republican presidential administrations.

On Friday, Bolton told the British broadcaster that he specifically wants to derail Trump, who has called his onetime subordinate a “liar,” a “dope” and “a disgruntled boring fool.”
Here is the segment:

Donald Trump's former national security advisor John Bolton has told us that he will run for US President in a bid to stop his former boss from getting back into the White House. pic.twitter.com/ZY66AFQ2od
— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) January 6, 2023

New York Mag described the news as “2024’s Most Ridiculous Presidential Bid.”

New York Mag reported:

Bolton is making this announcement on a television show that doesn’t air in the U.S. (Just consider that for a moment.)
He says he’d run “primarily on the basis that we need a much stronger foreign policy.” That feels a little on the nose, as being a warmonger is the only thing Bolton is known for: He has admitted to planning foreign coups on national TV, and he was fired as national security adviser because he kept trying to start wars after promising Trump that he wouldn’t.
Bolton suggested that he could beat Trump in 2024, because “Trump’s support within the party itself is in terminal decline.” But Bolton skips over the fact that he has essentially zero support in the GOP. Beating Trump sounds fine — it’s getting people to vote for Bolton that’s the issue. As GMB interviewer Noel Phillips noted, “His opponents say he lacks in popularity, but a defiant John Bolton is preparing for a fight.”
Bolton seems set on alienating British people too. He spent part of the interview defending former U.K. prime minister Liz Truss, who was ousted after 44 days, and her wildly unpopular economic policies.

Can you declare candidacy and win you lose you just walk away with your campaign donations because that is the only reason I can see him running

Reactions: 338dude
Can you declare candidacy and win you lose you just walk away with your campaign donations because that is the only reason I can see him running
Used to. Not any more.

Now they revert to party.

There is one reason and one reason only he is running. His ego is so huge he thinks he will win and is needed to lord over us.

He is a sociopath at an epic level. If he acts like a RINO at times it’s because he thinks it will get him ahead.

Sirhr

PS: I am sure that a good tax accountant ensures that all the campaign funds end up, going into some kind of foundation or PAC that you sit on the board of and collect a massive salary for the rest of your life. So take “the law” with a grain of salt when you’re talking about self-serving DC crooks. It’s not like they didn’t set it up for themselves.

Will he at least beat Little Mikey Blomberg's vote tally?

President of what?

Why can't Republicans get a guy who is not an idiot, a proper haircut and under 300 years old. You wouldn't trust any of the old cocksuckers to drive to the grocery and come home, but they want to run a fucking country. Geeze enough already, take your old ass home and sit around smelling like mildew until you croak already.

This is definitely the level-headed, common sense approach to the presidency that we all truly need. I support this 100%

President of what?

Why can't Republicans get a guy who is not an idiot, a proper haircut and under 300 years old. You wouldn't trust any of the old cocksuckers to drive to the grocery and come home, but they want to run a fucking country. Geeze enough already, take your old ass home and sit around smelling like mildew until you croak already.
Well the liberals hated old white men, but yet we have him illegally running our country...... Right into the ground.....

Doc

Watch how much the communist media loves the man they so recently considered the anti- Christ.

You are supposed to be too dumb to note the absurdity of their flip flop.

If you remember back through recent history, the media (which is the propaganda wing of the democrat party) always hugely talks up whatever republican candidate they think is easiest for their chosen one to beat, hoping the conservatives are silly enough to actually do what they say.

Trump was a surprise, all the media was chatting him up a bit during the start of the primaries as they thought he would totally make fools out of all the republicans and make their primaries look like stupid games. Then he started showing he could win and that's when they started attacking him.

Same thing with when McStain ran, same thing with when Romney abomination ran.

Reactions: pmclaine
Got nothing to say other than he's one perpetual pissed off looking guy. Then again his smile is even creepier.

He's classic neo-con that wants endless war and killing each other so the MIC can make money and he can pretend to be all "Patriotic".
He was pissed at Trump because trump didn't give the MIC the endless war in the sandbox they were lusting after.

Somebody should tell those warmongering type that claim to be all "patriotic" about wanting to be at endless war with everyone on the planet, hey how about you grab a rifle and go get out on the front line yourself and enjoy all that "patriotic" killing and dying that you want everybody else to do for you.

Reactions: The D