• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lol, Trump is actually going to win.

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
I've watched every hearing, most depositions, read every affidavit, and read every opinion/order etc.

There's no question that huge quantities of fraud occurred. I mean millions and millions of fucked votes, and that's just from the contested states. Not many are focusing on the "settled and accepted" states, but there's a ton of fuckery there, too, especially in Texas.

Cases are starting to reach SCOTUS now. I'm not sure how that's gonna go, but the legislatures are pissed. There are several viable options for a win, here.

Point in case: buy more ammo.

I've watched every hearing, most depositions, read every affidavit, and read every opinion/order etc.

There's no question that huge quantities of fraud occurred. I mean millions and millions of fucked votes, and that's just from the contested states. Not many are focusing on the "settled and accepted" states, but there's a ton of fuckery there, too, especially in Texas.

Cases are starting to reach SCOTUS now. I'm not sure how that's gonna go, but the legislatures are pissed. There are several viable options for a win, here.

Buy more Primers

Any links to whats reaching the SCOTUS? I've had the whole thing on ignore until we start getting to the bottom of things and if thats going to happen it'll be in the SCOTUS.

Kelly/Parnell injunction request based on the constitutionality of PA SC legislating from the bench.

The fun part about this one, even though the judge said, "fuck off, you had a year to file. Why now?" Is that commie Roberts denied a hearing over act 77 alteratons back in September over election extensions

Lower court ruling stood, and the PA legislature was cut out of the alteration. PA SC effectively did the legislatures job for them, which is obviously fucked. I think they might win in SCOTUS.

Next up, I think, will be the suit just filed in WI yesterday.

Reactions: GLD1980
Hmmm, Ivy League lawyers are going to side with the Republic over the deep state globalist?
I'll believe it when I see it
You realize that many of the Founders were what today would be called Ivy League, educated aristocrats? The other side labels people based on color, religion, education and economics...let's try and not be the same, eh?

Those Founders were about liberty. True liberty. The current demographic are about power, control and greed.
Ivy league "legacies". Look it up if you are unfamiliar. Maybe research on how many of the Ivy League are connected to the government?
You realize that many of the Founders were what today would be called Ivy League, educated aristocrats? The other side labels people based on color, religion, education and economics...let's try and not be the same, eh?

Reactions: Nimothy
ASGH. The fix is in, and it ain’t comin’ out.

Reactions: DCAN
You know, any time someone tells me what someone else is thinking, I know they're full of shit.

No one can read another's mind, and really know what is motivating them. No one.

Are you saying you can?

Otherwise, you're just justifying your position with what you "think" you know. Perhaps you are the one that should do more research and less bloviating?

Just throwing that out there...more thinking, less talking...

Either way we're in trouble. So if that's the case we might as well have the right man in the white house. I pray Trump wins.

Reactions: mardad
So you are saying that Epstein killed himself?
The MIC hasn't played a role in the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan bullshit?

You know, any time someone tells me what someone else is thinking, I know they're full of shit.

No one can read another's mind, and really know what is motivating them. No one.

Are you saying you can?

Otherwise, you're just justifying your position with what you "think" you know. Perhaps you are the one that should do more research and less bloviating?

Just throwing that out there...more thinking, less talking...
1+ 1 will always be 2.
If you want to stick your head in the sand that's fine by me.

Nice insults BTW.

So you are saying that Epstein killed himself?
The MIC hasn't played a role in the Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan bullshit?

1+ 1 will always be 2.
If you want to stick your head in the sand that's fine by me.

Nice insults BTW.
WTF do Epstein and the MIC have to do with the current thread topic?

I've warned you once (privately) about LE bashing. If you wanna turn this into something else, I'm your huckleberry.

Understand?

Election is over. Move on.
1) no it actually isnt, hell votes arent even confirmed yet......

2) you feel that just because someone steals something it belongs to them? and there should be no court case or recourse of any kind?.....fuck if thats the case i hope no one steals your car, i mean, the theft is over, move on bro.

Election is over. Move on.
Literally or figuratively it's not over. Do you not understand how election certification works? If it's over then why was the PA case forwarded to the Supreme Court of the United States as of last night? That doesn't mean the outcome as it looks today may not be how it ends up, but if you want to go ahead and be a defeatist coward by all means go ahead and give up.

Ohh yeah I almost forgot.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
Bar and the FauxBI can't find anything wrong with the current election.
The definition of "IS"
The MIC
Barr didn't actually say what the commie press said he said. You gotta read to the bottom to get to the quote where he says, to paraphrase, "civil courts and irrefutable evidence line em up, we'll knock em down".

Or did you miss the part where the FIB reached out to Matt Braynard for his long list of people that voted in multiple states?

Do you even know who Matt Braynard is?

Barr didn't actually say what the commie press said he said. You gotta read to the bottom to get to the quote where he says, to paraphrase, "civil courts and irrefutable evidence line em up, we'll knock em down".

Or did you miss the part where the FIB reached out to Matt Braynard for his long list of people that voted in multiple states?

Do you even know who Matt Braynard is?
At this point anyone who watches and believes mainstream media has of should get a lobotomy.

The recent CNN leadership reveal shows they are pushing an agenda given to them by Democrats.

At this point anyone who watches and believes mainstream media has of should get a lobotomy.

The recent CNN leadership reveal shows they are pushing an agenda given to them by Democrats.
We already knew that from the NYT piece he did. James O'keefe is one hell of an American.

I did like where CNN said they were going to press charges, though. I get the wiretapping laws and everything, but how many times have they released "secretly recorded phone calls" to bash Trump? Also, do they really think PV is stupid enough to not have had an insider privy to the meetings that are automatically recorded, in which, all participants knew they were recorded? Cmon, man 🤣

Those Founders were about liberty. True liberty. The current demographic are about power, control and greed.
Ivy league "legacies". Look it up if you are unfamiliar. Maybe research on how many of the Ivy League are connected to the government?

Though a otherwise a pathetic dickhead, he's right on that. Its not even all the Ivy's. Generally I hear them called 'The Harvards'.

I hope that Trump wins this and it's the beginning of 4 years of actual swamp draining and cleaning up our election mess. I do hate to admit however that I'm losing that hope more by the day. By this point we should be seeing momentum and instead we are struggling to gain an inch. The clock is running out.

If there is actual ground gained I would love to hear about it. The dungeons and dragons fantasy scenarios about SF vs CIA firefights over make believe servers, rumors about Biden and Haspel being arrested, photoshop of truckloads of ballots, cryptic tweets from LW and others promising that the big stuff is coming, flight path to gitmo analysis, etc is making me tune out. If there is actual progress and not wild hopeful theories of fantasy justice, please share. The other threads have gone full Alex Jones retard.

LE bashing? Are you for real?

Six levels from Kevin Bacon? Everything is a nail when you are a hammer?

The actual point is that they are connected to the "Legacies".

WTF do Epstein and the MIC have to do with the current thread topic?

I've warned you once (privately) about LE bashing. If you wanna turn this into something else, I'm your huckleberry.

Understand?
Huckleberry? That's nice. Especially coming from you. Maybe you should review the public display of suck up you displayed to apply for your current position.
Should I post the screenshot?
Maybe you will just delete this and ban me again. That's what you're looking for anyway. Fucking tuff guy drunk on authority.

Reactions: E-Tool
LE bashing? Are you for real?

Six levels from Kevin Bacon? Everything is a nail when you are a hammer?

The actual point is that they are connected to the "Legacies".

Huckleberry? That's nice. Especially coming from you. Maybe you should review the public display of suck up you displayed to apply for your current position.
Should I post the screenshot?
Maybe you will just delete this and ban me again. That's what you're looking for anyway. Fucking tuff guy drunk on authority.
Lol. Turf guy? Lol. People that actually know me, know that I could care less about power or authority.

Bye bye Felicia, take a few days off.
tenor (10).gif

Last edited:
Guys, Trump lost. Focus on the future, or live in the fever dream conspiracy world the Dems inhabited for four years. Your choice.
yes, let us not question anything.....let us blindly believe Biden is the most popular president in forever....let us not question how biden got 100,000 votes over night after they were "done counting"......nothing to see here citizen....move along.

in all seriousness, any proof?

when i put my ballot in the machine, the counter goes up one. doesn't even confirm who you voted for. seems like it would be possible to program that machine to turn R votes into D votes, or not count R votes, etc. then, how do the votes get accumulated in a polling place, city, county, state, and how easy or hard would it be to again change R to D or ignore R votes along the way. but yet i've seen zero proof of any fraud though you'd think at least some occurred.

Reactions: jr81452
Trump won, although there's probably less than 5% chance he'll be sworn in for a second term.
Assume, for the sake of argument, that this is correct. What I said still stands. Either worry about the future, including the near future election in GA, or descend into the madness of conspiracy like Russia, Russia, Russia.

The only difference between D and R conspiracy is that there are no recriminations for the former, rather they are condoned and respected. The only difference between Birthers and Russia Truthers is their position in society, but that makes a big difference in outcomes, which are what matters. So buck the fuck up and get on with it.

• Haha
in all seriousness, any proof?

when i put my ballot in the machine, the counter goes up one. doesn't even confirm who you voted for. seems like it would be possible to program that machine to turn R votes into D votes, or not count R votes, etc. then, how do the votes get accumulated in a polling place, city, county, state, and how easy or hard would it be to again change R to D or ignore R votes along the way. but yet i've seen zero proof of any fraud though you'd think at least some occurred.
are you serious.....there is literally like a 30+ page thread in the pit outlining all of the verified fraud that has been perpetrated this election.

if you honestly think there was no fraud this election, and Biden, the man who did 0 campaigning and hid in the basement is VASTLY more popular than obama.......you are soft in the head.

Assume, for the sake of argument, that this is correct. What I said still stands. Either worry about the future, including the near future election in GA, or descend into the madness of conspiracy like Russia, Russia, Russia.

The only difference between D and R conspiracy is that there are no recriminations for the former, rather they are condoned and respected. The only difference between Birthers and Russia Truthers is their position in society, but that makes a big difference in outcomes, which are what matters. So buck the fuck up and get on with it.
whats your address? im gonna send some guys over to steal your car.....then well see how quickly you "move on" and stop spouting "crazy conspiracy theories" about how someone stole your car...

i mean sure, you have evidence of me admitting to stealing your car in this thread.....much like how we have evidence of Biden claiming he was going to steal the election.....but i mean.....your just crazy with your car stealing conspiracy theories.

stop being crazy crazy man.....youre spouting nothing but conspiracy theories, citizen......stop asking question, citizen......accept what we say to be truth, citizen.....

@Choid - its been a month since election day.

Dont you think lumping those who believe there was fraud into the same group as Dems from 2016 is kinda crazy?

especially when their whole Russian deal was based on some made up dossier?

The links are pretty clear, as is the fact that “their side” has no problem cheating and lying and subverting legal elections to retain power.
“Their side” refers to the Dems and the swamp Repubs as there are more than a few who want power and do not really believe in the COTUS or this great Republic.

whats your address? im gonna send some guys over to steal your car.....then well see how quickly you "move on" and stop spouting "crazy conspiracy theories" about how someone stole your car...

i mean sure, you have evidence of me admitting to stealing your car in this thread.....much like how we have evidence of Biden claiming he was going to steal the election.....but i mean.....your just crazy with your car stealing conspiracy theories.

stop being crazy crazy man.....youre spout nothing but conspiracy theories, citizen......
Or perhaps you are the guy with his sunglasses on top of his head screaming that some dude stole his sunglasses because you can't find yours, and you saw somebody else wearing the same style.

• Haha
Or perhaps you are the guy with his sunglasses on top of his head screaming that some dude stole his sunglasses because you can't find yours, and you saw somebody else wearing the same style.
except thats not what happened......you know it.....i know it.....we all know it....

if you want to be gaslight by the media, by all means........but stop trying to make us all complacent to blatant voter fraud.

@Choid - its been a month since election day.

Dont you think lumping those who believe there was fraud into the same group as Dems from 2016 is kinda crazy?

especially when their whole Russian deal was based on some made up dossier?

The links are pretty clear, as is the fact that “their side” has no problem cheating and lying and subverting legal elections to retain power.
“Their side” refers to the Dems and the swamp Repubs as there are more than a few who want power and do not really believe in the COTUS or this great Republic.

To be clear, I didn't lump the two together. I said there were two choices, either work for the future, or become like the Dems of the last four years.

I don't put anything past Democrats, either in the past or future. That said, I find most of the "evidence" thus far unconvincing. More importantly, it is, now, a lost cause, and energy is a limited resource, so it needs to go in better directions. I have said here before that I have little problem with "swamp" republicans, in that I prefer them 1000x to any Democrat, and thus have little time to dislike them. Other than Cocaine Mitch, whom I love and believe to be the true savior of our republic (only a little kidding.)

To be clear, I didn't lump the two together. I said there were two choices, either work for the future, or become like the Dems of the last four years.

I don't put anything past Democrats, either in the past or future. That said, I find most of the "evidence" thus far unconvincing. More importantly, it is, now, a lost cause, and energy is a limited resource, so it needs to go in better directions. I have said here before that I have little problem with "swamp" republicans, in that I prefer them 1000x to any Democrat, and thus have little time to dislike them. Other than Cocaine Mitch, whom I love and believe to be the true savior of our republic (only a little kidding.)

I detest swamp republicans more than dems.

dems tell me to my face they hate me

swamp republicans claim they are here to help than fuck me.

I don't put anything past Democrats, either in the past or future. That said, I find most of the "evidence" thus far unconvincing.
.....and what evidence have you seen?........more importantly, what evidence have you seen that didnt come from MSM?

you dont find the fact that biden got 100,000 votes in multiple states at the same time after counting had "stopped for the day"....the least bit suspicious?

you dont find the fact that PA got more ballots returned than they actually sent out the least bit suspicious?

you dont find the fact that they "misplaced" 5K votes in the GA recount in only 1 county the least bit suspicious?

you dont find the fact that poll counters boarded up windows and expelled Republican watchers the least bit suspicious?

nah, none of that is worrisome?

Barr supported Trump's claims about the Russia investigation, pre-election claims of potentially massive voter fraud, instructed prosecutors specifically to investigate potential instances of voter fraud, appointed prosecutor probe the origins of the Russia investigation, delivered a misleading summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's report before the investigation into the Russia scandal was released publicly, talked about cracking down on Antifa, etc.

Now, Barr isn't white enough? 🤔