• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(LOL) "Wokefishing": Guys pretending to be "woke" in order to score some tail...

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • And this, ladies and gents and anyone in between, is why communism CANNOT and WILL NOT ever be achieved despite the fanaticism of their cannon fodder drones. Human nature... How does it work again???

Today's new word in the English language: "Wokefishing"...

When a guy pretends to be a leftist in order to score some hippie poontang. Like "catfishing", but the fisher is legit after some action, usually pump and dumps, though some actually take it farther...

This is some funny shit right here... Enjoy...

----------
    Online opportunists are redefining the “politics of love” by weaponizing being woke to lure unsuspecting men and women into the sack.

Yes, horny guys are using progressivism as a virtual pickup line.

The latest in a long line of dirty dating tactics to emerge is “wokefishing,” a term coined by writer Serena Smith. “People masquerade as holding progressive political views to ensnare potential partners,” Smith told Vice. Wokefishermen can be thought of like catfishers — those who use fake online personas to defraud victims — but only for sex instead of money.

According to Smith, “A wokefish may at first present themselves as a protest-attending, sex-positive, anti-racist, intersectional feminist who drinks ethically sourced oat milk and has read the back catalogue of Audre Lorde, twice.” However, in actuality, these practitioners of false identity politics couldn’t care less.

(More at article)

----------

anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif
    anim_lol.gif

How to score a skank. I did a little different and would test reactions in a polite way. But I'm sure times have changed a bunch since my wife made me stop banging other chicks.

That's funny as the fuk. Unfortunately, I'm just not that good of an actor. There's no way I can pull it off

If you are after a quickie, it should even be easier than suffering through a "bias awareness training" meeting at some jobs... Unlike the meeting, you actually get a tangible and immediate reward for your efforts...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: Snipe260 and lash
    I have never worked that hard to get laid. Couldn’t possibly stand the insanity of most women with progressive beliefs for long enough to get them into bed anyways.

Lot of work for some tail. Money talks all bitches love money

Actually that is far more true than anyone can imagine... We are back to basic human nature again... People want results and rewards... Even those ultrahippies who claim to be completely free from "ugly human urges" and are on a "next level"... Well, why are you still raking in the profits from your self-help books and videos??.
    smiley_smartass.gif

Even the most extreme of the "I only like guys who are soft and emotionally sensitive" type chicks around here still have a MAJOR thing going for guys who behave like real men and can get shit done with the least amount of talk and fuss...

Reactions: texastonk
    All my work went into playin Bass . The womens was just a bonus . Play a fuckin instrument and you will have it thrown atcha like running a bout down a snakehead infested river . Besides using womengs is bad . Real bad . Like objectimafyin them . Bad . Real bad .

I musta been one lucky dude, back in the day. I really didn't have to b.s. my way to the sack. Sometimes, a little extra "effort" maybe, but, I would of never, never, claimed that I was a "bleeding-heart lib". I would of never exerted that much energy and could not look at myself in the mirror, when it was time to cut and run. I would just move on to the next "fish". You guys know the difference between "coyote ugly and wolverine ugly, right:LOL::ROFLMAO:?I hope all you people, do realize I am joking? Mac

Reactions: Snipe260
    I musta been one lucky dude, back in the day. I really didn't have to b.s. my way to the sack. Sometimes, a little extra "effort" maybe, but, I would of never, never, claimed that I was a "bleeding-heart lib". I would of never exerted that much energy and could not look at myself in the mirror, when it was time to cut and run. I would just move on to the next "fish". You guys know the difference between "coyote ugly and wolverine ugly, right:LOL::ROFLMAO:?I hope all you people, do realize I am joking? Mac

I know what Coyote Ugly is. I've never heard of Wolverine Ugly. Do tell.

• Wow
    Reactions: Dragonscout25
    I know what Coyote Ugly is. I've never heard of Wolverine Ugly. Do tell.
    "Coyote ugly", is when you chew off your arm, so you don't wake her up when you leave. "Wolverine ugly", is when you chew off one arm(you need to have one for the door) and both your legs, so you don't make any noise when you head across the floor to the door. Mac :ROFLMAO:

"Coyote ugly", is when you chew off your arm, so you don't wake her up when you leave. "Wolverine ugly", is when you chew off one arm(you need to have one for the door) and both your legs, so you don't make any noise when you head across the floor to the door. Mac :ROFLMAO:
    Wow su ks to be you guys . I've been with women that were so hot I was actuallu fickin nervous . And then I banged their hot moms .

Dude you don't have to be woke to score a hippy chick or any other,you just need a big dick

I'm talking a dick that's for bar room betting only.

Rule #1: Do NOT stick it in crazy.

Rule #2: See Rule #1.

That is all.
    While I do believe that is good advice. It's not really possible, since all females as crazy. Some hide it far better than others. Jmho.

Reactions: NCHillbilly
    no need to pretend to be a hippie cuck....all you need is Cheesecake Factory and a bottle of wine to make the panties fall off.

works every time....bitches live Cheesecake Factory.

Or just tell them you are a Sadist and when they need the bad man to come, they know where to find you.....

Way behind the times, lol. I’ve been lying to liberal skanks to get them in the bed for years.

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Been thinking about this some more, and I imagine this would be a very dangerous game to play.
    Better get it all on video, or after it’s all said and done there’s a chance she’ll consider getting revenge on the evil Trumper with claims of consent not being given.
    “Believe all women” and such.

Back in the 90's I used to say, 'I'm a warm caring 90's kind of guy and ever since I changed, I get laid more'. As my wife points out, 'guys are pigs'. I point out that that's the reason she's with me. :p

I just want to quote Mia Khalifa regarding this whole topic.

According to her: “guuukkk guuuks gerkkkk gerrrk. Gerrrrkngluukkk gerrkk glurkk gruuk...”

I think that about sums it up.

Sirhr
    Ah , zee langooaggg de Lamoor .

If a lib chick won't do the deed...all you have to do is tell her she is oppressing your penis. Her lib guilt will take over.

hippy chicks have crabs. not worth it. oh sure, you might get away with it once or twice. but sooner or later, you’ll be ripping everything out of your abode and burning it in the yard. not to mention the smell of patchouli....depending on the level of hippie we are talking.

i’ve slayed more than my fair share of tail....and i dont recall ever pretending to be something i wasnt.

i am sick of "white knights" chiming in on criminal immigration, something that affects few of them in their rich suburban communities.
    i have always considered this a virtue signaling to get laid.

So they pretend to be a Beta male to bang a bitch they can't stand.........

Just stay in good shape and make alot of money and they'll be lying about their political beliefs to get you.

Back in the 90's I used to say, 'I'm a warm caring 90's kind of guy and ever since I changed, I get laid more'. As my wife points out, 'guys are pigs'. I point out that that's the reason she's with me. :p
    Funny, your wife has that man "generalization". Mine says the same thing and my response is....."You F'n married me!" Mac:ROFLMAO: