• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LOL

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Last edited:
    He certainly brings something to white trash. But, buying something to consume it- even in an off-label fashion- defeats the purpose of a boycott. I’m sure Bud Light is happy to serve as targets, just as long as people keep buying the product…

He certainly brings something to white trash. But, buying something to consume it- even in an off-label fashion- defeats the purpose of a boycott. I’m sure Bud Light is happy to serve as targets, just as long as people keep buying the product…
    That sounds gay .......

That sounds gay .......
    Which part? That buying bud light to shoot it is little different (to Bud) than buying it to drink? Or that Rock brings something to white trash?

Which part? That buying bud light to shoot it is little different (to Bud) than buying it to drink? Or that Rock brings something to white trash?
    The Rock maybe white trash but he is surely American in the sense that it once was. Since we have let the government indoctrinate the children into the New Transgender World along with most corporations, Military and etc. In my opinion if you don't start sucking dick your going to find yourself cancelled out by society just like non vaxers over covid to a point. The non vaxers gave the middle finger to the government and everyone else, this tranny agenda is going to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth who accepts it.

Reactions: BLEE
    I've tried to find find fault with and dislike that guy but I can't. He brings an element of class to white trash. We need the white trash vote.

Very talented musician too.
    I'm an old dude but, I blast his music in the shop from time to time. When I'm in just one of those "moods". My neighbors even love it. Mac;)

Reactions: XLR308 and Maggot
    Probably because white people say it in the say way black people say nigger to insult their own race.
    Slight difference. Call someone white trash and get a laugh or even some hurt feelings.

Call another person the n word and lose your job, bank account, everything. This makes blacks superior. Black supremacy, literally.

I was born a poor white child ... (stealing from Steve Martin in "The Jerk.")

Reactions: Maggot
    25ish years ago, I was behind Kid Rock and Joe C in line at a grocery store. Neither the cashier nor I knew who they were, just kinda shrugged our shoulders at each other, wondering why there were 4 baggers at the express lane all of a sudden.

1 of the baggers told us who they were. I still had no idea. :ROFLMAO:

OK, back on topic.

• Haha
    Slight difference. Call someone white trash and get a laugh or even some hurt feelings.

Call another person the n word and lose your job, bank account, everything. This makes blacks superior. Black supremacy, literally.

I was born a poor white child ... (stealing from Steve Martin in "The Jerk.")
    A classic movie...
    "Sir, You are talking to a a nigger."

• Haha
    Reactions: Ronws and BLEE
    Looks like we need to see this again, as a reminder

LmpwZw

How do you know that bud light wasn't already in his fridge when the tranny advertising campaign started?

Take a look at all the beer companies InBev owns…….it’s not as simple as not drinking Budweiser……other popular beers like Goose Island, Leffe, Corona, etc…..are on the list. I’m sure the faggots at InBev are laughing as Bud gets trashed and people start buying other beers they make.

Time to buy local craft beer.

• Wow
    I've tried to find find fault with and dislike that guy but I can't. He brings an element of class to white trash. We need the white trash vote.

Very talented musician too.

You mean conservatives?

My nephew is attending the Citadel. Was in Myrtle Beach last weekend and got to spend a little time with him. I asked how he liked Charleston. Said he didn't venture out much as locals consider everyone at the school as white trash, redneck racists. I told him to wear it proudly

Take a look at all the beer companies InBev owns…….it’s not as simple as not drinking Budweiser……other popular beers like Goose Island, Leffe, Corona, etc…..are on the list. I’m sure the faggots at InBev are laughing as Bud gets trashed and people start buying other beers they make.

"Local craft beer" is one thing, sure.

Or, folks could just switch to whiskey instead. ;)

Reactions: KYAggie and Maggot

Dern.

"Local craft beer" is one thing, sure.

Or, folks could just switch to whiskey instead. ;)
    Good call.

Something tells me that Horse Soldier Bourbon isnt owned by Faggotry or Chinkery.

And there's also fine cognac.

... And now, we join a Bud Light marketing meeting, already in progress...

Director of Marketing- "I Just received the latest polling numbers, and fewer people are drinking Bud Light than ever before. This is HORRIBLE!"

CFO- "Our sales figures are through the roof. This is shaping up to be the best quarter, EVER!"

Combined attendance "WTF?"

One intern in the back of the room- "Uh, yeah. I've been surfing YouTube, TicToc, SnapChat, Instagram, Facebook, and the rest, and it seems that people are buying the beer to use as targets."

CEO- "Put a Tranny on every box, bottle, can, and carrier we ship!"

CFO- "Genius!"

Masses- "GENIUS!!"

CEO- "And, let's set up a new brand. Give it an earthy, manly, 'Merican name. Same beer. New name."

You mean conservatives?

My nephew is attending the Citadel. Was in Myrtle Beach last weekend and got to spend a little time with him. I asked how he liked Charleston. Said he didn't venture out much as locals consider everyone at the school as white trash, redneck racists. I told him to wear it proudly
    I recently attended a party thrown by married best friends from high school complete with dirt bikes, barking dogs, kids, nieces, grandkids running around, some methbilly relative that just got out of court ordered rehab putting on a nunchuck demonstration, all kinds of good food and drink, funny smelling smoke mixed with barbecue smoke, Christmas tree lights strung around an above ground pool...and all God fearing Trump supporters.

Last edited:
    My whiskey is made by a couple of guys in Fort Worth who do not wear dresses or engage in sodomy.

• Haha
    Reactions: XLR308
    I recently attended a party thrown by married best friends from high school complete with dirt bikes, barking dogs, kids, nieces, grandkids running around, some methybilly relative that just got out of court ordered rehab putting on a nuchchuck demonstration, all kinds of good food and drink, funny smelling smoke mixed with barbecue smoke, Christmas tree lights strung around an above ground pool...and all God fearing Trump supporters.
    "Heaven, I'm in Heaven..."