Lon Horiuchi

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
Seems like we don't have many to kick in the balls, or lack thereof, or a Falcon Punch or a kick to the Cooter,--

So where is Lon Horiuchi? Safe away and collecting retirement?

Were I him I would have a tough time sleeping at night. West Point's best? no I don't think so.

I think there is a special place in Hell for him. I hope I am right.

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Is it true or not; did the murderer ever work for or have business ties with Troy Industries?

If yes, boycott that company.

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Never forget HS/P hired him as a spokemen an more shortly after uncle paid Weaver for his fuckup,....money never comps for a life lost comp, but revenge is sweeter the longer it takes to happen.
Do you mean HS Precision?

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
He alone is who gets to live with what he did. Never in jail, Just following orders?
I hope it is rough on him til he dies and goes to Hell where he will fit right in.

Each of us has a point where we know right from wrong. When to refuse an order. I did it in RVN and am glad I did but it did cost me, however, for my mind I did know what was right and what was wrong and I can live with what I did.

I hope Lon has a horrible time living with what he did. Just following orders?? Rot in HELL, Lon. It is coming for him and I hope he lives a life of horrors every day he lives, but, who knows, maybe he is proud of himself. Maybe he will write a book and get rich or already has.

He, just like me, knew what we were doing.

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Cross-examination by Gerry Spence:

Spence: “This is the gun you shot Mrs. Weaver with and Mr. Weaver with and Mr. Harris with’ Gerry Spence asked, “isn’t it?”

Horiuchi: “Yes, sir, it is.”

Spence: ....“You intended to kill both [Kevin and Randy], didn’t you?”

Horiuchi: “Sir, if they came out all at one time, we were intending to take them all out at one time, versus waiting for one individual to come out and take him piecemeal. Our normal procedures are whenever you have more than one subject, you try to take them out one at a time.”
Spence: “You testified yesterday the reason you didn’t shoot them [at first is because you hadn’t expected them to come into sight, that they surprised you?”

Horiuchi: “Yes, sir.”

Spence: “I take it that had you known they were going to be in that position, had you been ready, you would have shot at that point.”

Horiuchi: “Probably not, sir.”

Spence: “Well, I’m confused. You tell me the reason you didn’t shoot is because they surprised you.”

Lindquist: "Objection."

Spence: “You saw somebody you identified as Kevin Harris?”

Spence: “You see him in the courtroom?”

Horiuchi: “Yes, sir, I do.”

Spence: “That’s the man you were going to kill, isn’t it?”

“Spence: You wanted to kill him, didn’t you?”

[Spence asked about the second shot:] ... “Just before you shot, you knew the door was open, didn’t you?”

Horiuchi:“At that time, yes sir.”

Spence: “Didn’t you know that there was a possibility of someone being behind the door?”

Horiuchi: “There may have been, yes, sir.”

Spence: “You shot twice and both times you made mistakes; is that correct?”

Spence: ....“You heard a woman screaming after your last shot?”

Horiuchi: “Yes, sir, I did.”

Spence: “That screaming went on for thirty seconds?”

Horiuchi: “About thirty seconds, yes, sir.”

Spence: “I want us to just take thirty seconds, now pretend in our mind’s eye that we can hear the screaming—” [Spence says nothing and looks at the wall clock as it ticks off 30 seconds.]les—shooting to protect someone else.

Cross-examination by David Nevin:

Nevin: .....“But you were waiting to kill them irrespective of a threat, weren’t you?”

Horiuchi: “Based on the rules, sir, we could.”

Nevin: “Mr. Horiuchi, I’m going to put my arm right next to the door. [Nevin stands behind the cabin door with its curtains drawn.] Would you do me a favor? Would you say ‘bang’?”

Horiuchi: “Bang.”

Nevin: “Did I flinch?”

Horiuchi: “I can’t tell, sir.”

Nevin: “You can’t see me, can you?”

Horiuchi: “No, sir’

Cross-examination by Gerrry Spence [after discovery of Horiuchi's sketch]:

Spence: “Let’s assume... the curtain at the bottom of the window was open approximately seven or eight inches. You could have seen the movement of those two heads across there, couldn’t you?”

Horiuchi: “If the curtain was open, yes, sir.”

Spence: “You could have seen Vicki Weaver standing there, couldn’t you?”

Horiuchi: “Yes, sir, if the curtain was open.”

Spence: “You did see her, didn’t you?”

Horiuchi: “No, sir, I did not’

The above testimony was taken from the link below:

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/weaver/horiuchitestimony.html

Reactions: silentwoods

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Belligerents
Aug 13, 2012
In the Mountains

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington
Never forget HS/P hired him as a spokemen an more,... shortly after uncle paid Weaver for his fuckup,....money never comps for a life lost, but revenge is sweeter the longer it takes to happen.
At one time, I had dug up a lot of information on the backstory on Whoreuchi and Tom Houghton, owner of HS Precision. Houghton adamantly defended Horiuchi and his actions. I wrote off HSP as a result. Houghton met his maker in July of 2014. I wonder how the conversation went :unsure:

Dolomite_Supafly

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Mar 15, 2009
E. TN
The founding fathers enshrined the fact that we are governed by consent, without OUR consent our government could not govern us. I often wonder how 535 people have gotten this much control over 350+ million people, especially when the vast majority do not approve of the job they are doing. It is by the consent of "We the people" that allows us to be governed by those 535.

The government, local all the way up to the top, have been allowed to control far too much of our lives. There are very few things that we, as free men, can do without getting permission first. If you do not get permission then those that we have allowed to govern will send men to your door, in the middle of the night, to take you away under threat of violence and if you resist you will be jailed or killed.

The worst is yet to come because it is going to be very hard is for those who have overstepped their authority to freely give up the extra power we have allowed them to take.

Strykervet

Resident Phoenix Eye and Dim Mak Instructor
Belligerents
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
The founding fathers enshrined the fact that we are governed by consent, without OUR consent our government could not govern us. I often wonder how 535 people have gotten this much control over 350+ million people, especially when the vast majority do not approve of the job they are doing. It is by the consent of "We the people" that allows us to be governed by those 535.

The government, local all the way up to the top, have been allowed to control far too much of our lives. There are very few things that we, as free men, can do without getting permission first. If you do not get permission then those that we have allowed to govern will send men to your door, in the middle of the night, to take you away under threat of violence and if you resist you will be jailed or killed.

The worst is yet to come because it is going to be very hard is for those who have overstepped their authority to freely give up the extra power we have allowed them to take.
I hear 'ya. Sometimes I feel like the last American, all alone in it.

Threadcutter308

Outlier
Belligerents
Feb 13, 2017
Camano Island, Washington

Skookum

Jack Booted Thug...Crushing the American Dream
Belligerents
May 6, 2017
76 Branch Davidians died at Waco, including 25 kids.

1 child and 1 woman died at Ruby Ridge

Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people at OKC.

19 children, 135 civilian adults, 6 members of the armed forces, and 8 sworn officers.

Timothy McVeigh said that OKC was revenge for both Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Lon whats-his-nuts will face a judgement from his creator someday, but the price for the government's sins in these two instances has already been extracted with extreme prejudice.

jakelly

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 31, 2011
Norman, OK

19 children, 135 civilian adults, 6 members of the armed forces, and 8 sworn officers.

Lon whats-his-nuts will face a judgement from his creator someday, but the price for the government's sins in these two instances has already been extracted with extreme prejudice.
The HRT has really changed their approach. LaVoy had to almost wreck into a roadblock before he became “dangerous”.

Skookum

Belligerents
May 6, 2017
The HRT has really changed their approach. LaVoy had to almost wreck into a roadblock before he became “dangerous”.
What does that have to do with Ruby Ridge, Waco, or Lon Horiuchi?

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018

What McVeigh and Nichols did was just as evil as what Horiuchi did. Their revenge wasn't justified for the murders that were committed at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

On the other hand, I wouldn't waste my urine to piss on Horiuchi if he was on fire.

Skookum

Belligerents
May 6, 2017
What McVeigh and Nichols did was just as evil as what Horiuchi did. Their revenge wasn't justified for the murders that were committed at Ruby Ridge and Waco.

On the other hand, I wouldn't waste my urine to piss on Horiuchi if he was on fire.
I agree on both points.

I bring up OKC to illustrate another point:
Waco and Ruby Ridge are often brought up as a rally cry for anti-government sentiment. However, as I pointed out, an "eye for an eye" has already been settled in those two cases rather decisively in the favor of retribution.

People who hate never forget, and there will never be enough retribution to satisfy it.

Reactions: sandwarrior

DarnYankeeUSMC

Carpet Bagger
Belligerents
Mar 18, 2012
East TN
If he Mc Cunt had parked a van outside of the DOJ with the results being a bunch of beauracracy was eliminated...... well maybe then you can say that there was some retribution. What he did may have been justified in his head but not many will agree with his results.
I agree on both points.

Waco and Ruby Ridge are often brought up as a rally cry for anti-government sentiment. However, as I pointed out, an "eye for an eye" has already been settled in those two cases rather decisively in the favor of retribution.

People who hate never forget, and there will never be enough retribution to satisfy it.

jakelly

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 31, 2011
Norman, OK
What does that have to do with Ruby Ridge, Waco, or Lon Horiuchi?
McVeigh, Nichols, the owner of that leg, John Doe 2, and anyone else that murders innocents are psychopaths. I don’t endorse them, I condemn them. The government on the other hand does not condemn psychopaths like Horiuchi, or thugs like Art Roderick, Larry Cooper, and Bill Degan. On the contrary, the government endorses and protects them.

How can you then argue for “peace” from the citizenry based on some flawed revenge body count, 😂. Peace comes from righteousness, men behaving well and treating one another as they would like to be treated. What you’re advocating for isn’t peace, but subjection. There can be no peace when the government never repents of it’s wickedness. I pointed out what happened with LaVoy Finicum, because the same train of abuses are perpetrated by, in this case, the exact same FBI HRT. That kind of predictable bad behavior would be comical if the outcome wasn’t dead Americans. If you really want to see peace, go and plead with government to repent, to punish those responsible for the wickedness in their name, and to do their part to restore this tattered relationship. I think the citizens are more than willing to embrace our God-limited servant, but is the government ready to be limited by it’s masters? Either the citizenry or our God? I have seen no signs that they are. And while I appreciate the good men and women serving among the government ranks that try to truly walk differently (and I have seen MANY). I do think they are fighting a losing battle. Good body parts won’t cure a wicked head. The government refuses to obey God, which has always lead to murder.

jakelly

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 31, 2011
Norman, OK
I agree on both points.

And like hate, lust can’t be satiated either. You keep watching, because time will prove the intentions of the heart.

Reactions: Maggot

Skookum

Belligerents
May 6, 2017
McVeigh, Nichols, the owner of that leg, John Doe 2, and anyone else that murders innocents are psychopaths. I don’t endorse them, I condemn them. The government on the other hand does not condemn psychopaths like Horiuchi, or thugs like Art Roderick, Larry Cooper, and Bill Degan. On the contrary, the government endorses and protects them.
You speak of the government as if it is a single evil person.

How can you then argue for “peace” from the citizenry based on some flawed revenge body count, 😂. Peace comes from righteousness, men behaving well and treating one another as they would like to be treated. What you’re advocating for isn’t peace, but subjection.
The comparison in body count was as accurate as I could find. I didn't include those who were "merely" wounded though.
I can't see where I've advocated for anything. I merely pointed out inconsistencies in logic.
Men won't treat each other righteously until Jesus comes. If blowing shit up is the way you intend to accomplish that, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.

There can be no peace when the government never repents of it’s wickedness.
No government that I know of ever has, except maybe Germany, sort of...but it took the bulk of the world's industrial war machine turning German cities into brick piles to make that happen. Is that your plan?

I pointed out what happened with LaVoy Finicum, because the same train of abuses are perpetrated by, in this case, the exact same FBI HRT. That kind of predictable bad behavior would be comical if the outcome wasn’t dead Americans.
Ruby Ridge and Waco happened 33 years apart from LaVoy Finicum. There is literally nobody who was working for the FBI at Waco that was still around for the BLM debacle.

The government refuses to obey God, which has always lead to murder.
The government is made up of people. Sinful, pathetic, fucked up people, just like you and me.

If you ever figure out how to get the love of righteousness artificially injected into the human heart...you let me know.

Skookum

Belligerents
May 6, 2017
If he Mc Cunt had parked a van outside of the DOJ with the results being a bunch of beauracracy was eliminated...... well maybe then you can say that there was some retribution. What he did may have been justified in his head but not many will agree with his results.
The cure for beaurocracy isn't bombs, it is lack of funds. Beaurocrats don't work for minimum wage.

jakelly

Sergeant
Belligerents
Dec 31, 2011
Norman, OK
You speak of the government as if it is a single evil person.
To refer to an incorporated body as a singular individual is common practice, and before we go any further down this obtuse path, how that institution is characterized is predicated on the choices the body ultimately makes. C’mon man...

The comparison in body count was as accurate as I could find. I didn't include those who were "merely" wounded though.
I can't see where I've advocated for anything. I merely pointed out inconsistencies in logic.
Men won't treat each other righteously until Jesus comes. If blowing shit up is the way you intend to accomplish that, I'm afraid you will be disappointed.
The flaw isn’t the numbers, it’s the thought that they mean anything. No meaningful amount of people want to see more dead “them” than “us”, they want to see change.

You are not simply pointing out the “inconsistencies in logic”, you have an aim beyond that, you announced it...
Waco and Ruby Ridge are often brought up as a rally cry for anti-government sentiment

Silence the cries by pointing to OKC? That’s ridiculous. Who is demanding an eye for an eye? Most of the “anti-gov” folks aren’t anti-government at all, they’re anti-tyranny. That’s a propaganda maneuver on the part of the gov. I would be willing to bet that the lion’s share of the half million given to Officer Greg Anderson, came from “anti-gov” folks. Doesn’t sound like a country that hates cops to me, sounds like a country loves it’s Constitution. Sounds like the gov isn’t real excited about the Constitution though.

I have already condemned OKC, I have already condemned psychopathic violence. I’m not blowing anything up. Stop insinuating that I’m an advocate for violence against the government. I AM NOT.

Men will and do treat each other very well, that capacity and our belief in it forms the basis of our republic. If you don’t believe this you’re advocating for murderous tyranny.

No government that I know of ever has, except maybe Germany, sort of...but it took the bulk of the world's industrial war machine turning German cities into brick piles to make that happen. Is that your plan?
What Germany was after WWII in defeat, was without honor when compared to the United States after our Revolutionary victory.
My plan? Entrust myself to Him who judges righteously. What’s yours? Even US courts acknowledge government crime in these situations. What is your plan to restore constitutional limits on government? Compel the beast to defund itself? Maybe the citizens could straighten up. How obedient do the citizens have to be for the abuse to stop? What exactly did Randy Weaver do wrong? Or Dwight Hammond?

Ruby Ridge and Waco happened 33 years apart from LaVoy Finicum. There is literally nobody who was working for the FBI at Waco that was still around for the BLM debacle.
That’s the point. Entirely new body parts, same old head. The character hasn’t changed.

The government is made up of people. Sinful, pathetic, fucked up people, just like you and me.
Buddy, I’m not sinful or pathetic or f’d up. I have made mistakes and may again, but I’m a good man. I have principles that extend beyond power and circumstances, beyond even the grave. There are MANY God-fearing men and women in this country, millions, and they are treating everyone with respect. But your outlook on humanity makes it a little easier to understand your attitude towards Godless governance.

If you ever figure out how to get the love of righteousness artificially injected into the human heart...you let me know.
It starts with reasoning together. That’s how the seed gets sown.