• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lone Peak Fuzion BA 6.5 TS Custom/MPA Matrix

bluepythons

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2008
Minnesota
Hi there,

Selling the following:

Lone Peak Fuzion barreled action done by TS Customs in 6.5cm MTU 24", muzzle device is a Jmac Keymo 4 chamber which I was planning on taking off but could be talked into leaving if buyer was interested - $1800
Cerakote sniper grey/lime green

Master Piece Arms Matrix Chassis, cerakote same colors battel worn finish - $1200
- comes with chassis, extra grip, thumb pieces, index finger pieces, also added data card holder and barricade stop

I had a couple questions about selling as a whole, I'm certain open for that but since everyone's taste is different I figured I'd offer them seperate as well. If I did see complete I would also leave the Geissele trigger in it. I ran this with AW mags which ran great and were very smooth, I would also be interested in selling those with the rifle if buyer was interested.

Willing to sell as a package as shown or split up, cerakote work was done by Miles Tactical Coating in MN and it looks even better in person. I get my colors might not be everyone's favorite to I could also work with you to have things redone as they do a lot of work for me.

Gun has less than 150 rounds and shot solid 1/2 easy with hornady 140 eld. I don't reload and was planning on shooting factory ammo.
Ill be upfront, this was my "dream rifle" build and it shot great and I truly loved how it turned out, those that know me know this color scheme is my life. I recently have been given some great opportunities to work with a couple of other great companies in the industry and I will be shooting their gear. Sadly I can't justify keeping this and having the money tied up. Looking mainly for cash but could be tempted with nice glass, 2011 9mm's.

We can determine shipping from my FFL or pick up meet up in MN, I can take cash check, card, paypal etc.
Photo Jul 06, 10 42 22.jpg
Photo Jul 06, 10 42 32.jpg
Photo Jul 06, 10 42 36.jpg
Photo Jul 06, 10 43 41.jpg
Photo Jul 06, 10 41 58.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in a GAP10 in 6mm creed + foundation exodus for impact 737rh trade for your rifle without scope?