• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lone peak fuzion ejection.

Wisconsinner

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Appleton, WI
Good morning hide,

I just returned from the range doing load development and had some questions about my lone peak fuzion. It seems like the ejection was a little weak compared to some other actions I have. Is this by design? It's kind of nice not chasing brass all over the place, but it's nothing compared to my impact, or rem 700s I have. If you are running a fuzion let me know what you think..

Thanks!

Case geometry plays a part.. what are you shooting?
How old is the receiver?

My .223 AI launches them, but my BRA does not.. I had issues with 6GT cases and new extractor solved that.

It's a brand new receiver. Less than 100 rounds through it. It's currently wearing a 25 Creedmoor barrel. I reached out to Mike, and he has some replacement parts on the way.

Yep, Mike & Brian at Lone Peak are top notch they'll take care of you. I had the same issue with my new Fuzion in 6 GT a few months back. Mike said something about a batch of extractors that weren't quite right. They rushed the new parts out to me immediately. I've had zero issues with it since. Sweet action. Runs smooth as butter. Can't wait to get my next one.

Reactions: Wisconsinner
Yep, Mike & Brian at Lone Peak are top notch they'll take care of you. I had the same issue with my new Fuzion in 6 GT a few months back. Mike said something about a batch of extractors that weren't quite right. They rushed the new parts out to me immediately. I've had zero issues with it since. Sweet action. Runs smooth as butter. Can't wait to get my next one.
Awesome thanks for the heads up! The fact they got back to me on a Sunday afternoon tells me everything I want to know.. I will be buying another one soon.

Reactions: SuperChop