• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lone peak razor 6creed

Deewarr1717

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2018
Lone peak razor barrel action in 6 creed. Never fired. With mdt muzzle brake and timney hit trigger. $1800 shipped to ffl will get pictures later.

Reactions: dlouie87
In case anyone is wondering I have a razor action and it is just as slick as their Fuzion action.

Reactions: Deewarr1717
I have a hawk hill 6.5 creed barrel on its way I won’t use so if anyone buy this and wants another barrel let me know. Lone peak is top notch! Someone snag this barreled action for this great price

Here is some pictures. It’s a a mtu 24 inch long.

Attachments

• IMG_3292.jpeg
    IMG_3292.jpeg
    890.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3293.jpeg
    IMG_3293.jpeg
    488.4 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_3295.jpeg
    IMG_3295.jpeg
    377.7 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_3294.jpeg
    IMG_3294.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_3297.jpeg
    IMG_3297.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: Gacory
I’m an idiot, it’s confirmed. My barrel is for the fuzion action not the razor.
Fuzion barrels fit on a razor. I’ve confirmed this with lone peak and also their prints that are available on the website. I’ve also shot Fuzion barrels on a razor action. They headspace exactly the same.

Reactions: Logan ray lande
Fuzion barrels fit on a razor. I’ve confirmed this with lone peak and also their prints that are available on the website. I’ve also shot Fuzion barrels on a razor action. They headspace exactly the same.
Good to know!

I can put it in a grayboe stock and make it a complete rifle for $2100 shipped for a ready to go rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_3345.jpeg
    IMG_3345.jpeg
    772.3 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Mrindecisive
You sell me the action then you can sell the barrel as a fusion/razor prefit?