• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lone Star Armory

SouthernGunner

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2011
Texas
Has anyone ever used any of the Lone Star armory rifles? I am looking at the tx-4 and thinking about trying one since it’s a local company to me but was curious if anyone had experience with them

Does anyone other than Ballistc Advantage make Hanson profile barrels? If not, I don’t think I’d pay the boutique ar builder premium for a BA barreled rifle…

I'm sure it'll be fine, their parts list looks ok but it's a steep price to pay for what amounts to parts you can buy yourself for about $1,000. At their prices I'd look towards Sons of Liberty Gunworks or Noveske.

That was kinda my thinking but will be used ad a duty rifle and only have a few options to go with. Daniel defense, noveske n4, colt or lone star armory are my only choices. I am pretty much set on ddm4 v7s but saw this and kinda got my wheels spinning for some reason

Does anyone other than Ballistc Advantage make Hanson profile barrels? If not, I don’t think I’d pay the boutique ar builder premium for a BA barreled rifle…

Better question, do they even still make rifles anymore? I had a buddy ask me about them this morning, and honestly I've not even seen one of their rifles in anything other than Tarkov for the last three to four years. I looked on their website and they don't even offer the TX15, TX10, or their bolt action anymore, and their TX4 budget build is in "backorder" hell, meaning you "might" get your rifle.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin