• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater LoneWolf McQuade

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Anyone know where i can find my childhood favorite Chuck Norris movie LoneWolf McQuade?Ive been looking to buy this in Dvd.Iits the baddest of Chucks movies,he gets buried alive in his Supercharged Ramcharger then we wakes up from being passed out,turns the truck on,and freaking comes out of the ground!!!please help me find this flik,thanks

Re: LoneWolf Maquade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gets buried alive in his Supercharged Chevy Blazer then we wakes up from being passed out,turns the truck on,and freaking comes out of the ground!!!</div></div>
    You neglected to mention, before firing up the Blazer and putting it in gear, he first reaches for a beer. It's important to stay hydrated when you're buried alive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gets buried alive in his Supercharged Chevy Blazer then we wakes up from being passed out,turns the truck on,and freaking comes out of the ground!!!</div></div>
    You neglected to mention, before firing up the Blazer and putting it in gear, he first reaches for a beer. It's important to stay hydrated when you're buried alive.</div></div>
    Damn i did forget the most important scene and lesson, hydration!!

I enjoyed it because it was filmed close to where it I grew up.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQkyi1_l6po"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQkyi1_l6po" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: adam boynton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate to be a stickler here but it is Lone Wolf McQuade, not Maquade and it is a Dodge Ramcharger not a Blazer</div></div>
    mistakes corrected...

Was John Wayne actually Chuck's daddy?

Ever see McQ? Great scene of a car going 10 stories out of a parking garage into the Chicago river in that one.