• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Long Action AICS single shot bobsled?

Okay, I realize that this is a one year old necro thread question, but I had the same question in mind and figured maybe someone else will too.
So I did some googa-loogaling. There are a few options for what you’re looking for. Brownells and EAB sell a solid one by Bob Hahin. Anarchy Outdoors and MKM offer skeletonized versions .

1710970307325.jpeg

1710970328710.jpeg

My version of a PSA.

Does anyone make a solid, flush fitting, AICS bob sled?
I have had a few customers ask this before and I have never been able to find a flush fit sled on the market.

The problem with flush fit is the differences in available stocks and chassis our there are going to differ in height so it would really only be flush fit for "X" stock.

The one we make at MK Machining does not stick out very far, but it does extend past the magwell.

Happy to make you a custom one if you would like. Send me a DM if you haven't already found something.